Sick Louis: Part 2

Here's the next and last part guys. Keep requesting on my requests chapter.

---------------------------------------------

Harry's p.o.v.

"Talk dirty to me doo doo doo doo," my phone started ringing, pulling me out of my daze if anxiety. I picked it up and hurriedly turned it off, not able to deal with whoever it was right now.

I was terrified out of my mind. My first thought after they took Louis away was I need my mum, which is ridiculous. Not only is my mom about 3000 miles away, but also, I'm 20 years old.

Them of course I thought of the boys. I knew they were coming, but somehow in the haze of my brain, it hadn't registered that I should call them.

I hate hospitals, they make me nervous. The white walls and antiseptic smell just make me wanna puke. I shuddered just thinking about it.

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly an pressed my hands together, to try and stop them from shaking.

"Oh Haz,"

--------------------------------------------

Niall's p.o.v.

When we walked into the E.R. waiting room, I saw Harry sitting in one of the hard, plastic chairs, looking miserable.

His head was in his hands, his face pale, his arms shaking. I could see the tear stains on his cheeks.

"Oh Haz," I said as Liam and Zayn stepped in behind me.

I strode over to Harry and squatted down next to him putting one hand on his back.

Truthfully, I was terrified. If everything was okay, Harry would either be with Louis, or not looking like he was sick himself.

"Harry what happened?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from shaking.

"They took him away Niall, they took him away from me," he whispered raggedly, his eyes wide and panic ridden.

"Just tell us what happened," Zayn instructed calmly.

"Some lady asked what was wrong and I told her and Jen I carried him inside and put him on a bed and they took him away and wouldn't let me go with and now he's gone and I'm scared and-" he finally took a breath, before collapsing in a crying mess into my arms.

"Shh shh, Louis' going to be okay," I whispered, rubbing his back while Liam went up to talk to the receptionist.

"She'll tell us when she knows something," Liam said softly.

Harry calmed down a bit but continued to cry until a nurse walked in.

"Louis Tomlinson?" she asked.

Harry jumped out of my arms in a split second.

"That's me," he said quickly.

The nurse but her lip as she studied Harry and his tear stained face.

"He's okay Mr?" she asked.

"Really? Oh thank god," Harry exclaimed ignoring her question.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"He has a severe case of the flu and got very dehydrated, which caused his fever to escalate. We're going to keep him over night, just to be careful, and then he will be free to go as long as you give him medicine and lots of water," she said with a smile.

"Can I see him?" Harry asked, sounding like a small child.

"He's asleep, but yes, follow me," she said, turning on her heel.

We all followed her down a few hallways and into a small, dimly lit room. There, lying on the bed, looking small and frail, was Louis.

Harry dropped into the chair beside the bed and grabbed both of Louis' hands.

"I'm so glad your okay boo. I love you. I love you so much. I'll never let anything happen to you love, I promise," he whispered, laying his head on Louis' chest.

I smiled to myself. They are so damn cute oh my god. We decided to let Harry have his moment and sat down in the other chairs by the window.

The next time I looked over, Harry was sound asleep on top of Louis, and both boys had a slight smile on their face.