Louis twitter fight

Okay so this is based off of the Twitter fight between zayn/nb and louis. Now, I've got many opinions on this. I don't know if you care what I think but I'm going to tell you anyways.

I know some people are saying that it's a publicity stunt, but honestly that's bs. The boys have all been visibly upset about this, and I don't think they would have been if this were fake.

Also, the reason these rumors came about is because people are having a hard time accepting that this is really zayn. We've all trusted and looked up to him for nearly five years now. And suddenly, it's like we don't know him anymore.

I don't want to believe it anymore that you do, but it's just something we're going to have to accept. Zayn isn't the person we thought he was. And maybe he was the person we thought, he's just changed since then.

Anyways, I think that we should forget about his sorry ass and focus on the boys. We may have lost a band member, but they lost a brother, and that has to be so hard for them. I can't even imagine what they must be going through right now.

So, we need to stick around for our boys, and give them all the love and support we can possibly give. God knows they need it right now.

Also, I'm aware that I'm contradicting myself by saying to stop focusing on Zayn and then writing about him, but you know what I mean.

--------- ---------- ----------

Harry's pov

It had been a lazy day. Honestly, none of us had really felt like doing anything since Zayn left. I don't even like talking about it. Id rather just pretend that it never happened.

So, we'd all just been chilling in our hotel rooms. Niall had been in here earlier, but he's migrated back to his and Liam's room a while ago.

I was laying on my back, checking twitter. Louis was sitting on the side of the bed, his back turned to me. He's not mad or anything, that's just where he sat down.

As I refreshed my twitter, he sighed loudly, making me glance over at him. I watched as he typed something into his phone.

When I glanced back down at my own phone, I saw what he was talking about. Naughty boy had tweeted 'replace this' with a picture of him and Zayn.

Wait a second, that picture isn't even real. He photoshopped himself next to Zayn where Louis used to be. Oh it's on now.

'Remember when you were 12 and thought those Mac filters for your pictures were so cool, some still do ha' Louis tweeted almost immediately.

Oh hell to the yes that's my baby. The sass master from Doncaster is gonna beat his sorry ass. I quickly retweeted, then closed out of twitter.

I wanted to know what happened, but I knew it was gonna get messy. So I figured it'd be best if I read it after everything blew over.

I sat up and slid off of the bed with plans to go grab some food from the fridge in our mini kitchen. Louis turned around and smiled at me, probably having seen my retweet.

"I'm gonna go get some food, keeps slaying babe," I smirked, using the fans lingo.

"You know me so well," he smiled, obviously having a lot of fun with this. I would too if I could come up with witty remarks the way that Louis can.

When I got to the kitchen, I looked around to see what options we had. The fridge had a few apples and cheese sticks in it. Uhh no. Instead I grabbed the bag of popcorn that we'd bought in the lobby last night.

Alrighty, 3 minutes in the microwave on low. I popped it in and started it up, leaning back against the counter to wait. I resisted grabbing my phone to check twitter.