Louis: delerious sick

So the request was louis is sick and harry tries to take care of him, but he only wants his mom. I'm going to incorporate that, but sorry it's a little different.

----------------------------------------------

Harrys p.o.v.

Finally, I was home from work. Solo recordings had taken forever today because they were having trouble with the equipment.

"Hey harry," Niall said, walking down the hall to meet me in the living room.

"How is he?" I asked.

Louis had felt sick when he woke up, and I'd checked his temp to find out that he had a fever. It was pretty high too.

So I'd asked Niall to come hang out with him just to make sure that he was alright while I was gone.

"Well, he's not doing so good," Niall sighed.

I followed him back to our bedroom, where Louis was curled up on our bed, just how I'd left him.

"Hey boo," I whispered, sitting down carefully.

"Mom?" he asked sleepily.

"No baby, it's me," I said, frowning, and turning to look at Niall.

"Delerious," he mouthed, making the crazy motion with his hand.

"Not mom?" Louis asked, sounding confused.

"Sorry lou, just haz," I said, reaching down to rub his back through the blanket.

To my surprise, he burst into tears at this. I quickly grabbed his hand in mine.

"I want my mom!" he cried.

"She isn't here love," I apologized.

"Mommy!" he sobbed.

"Hey, look at me boo, she's not here, but I'll take care of you," I said, trying to calm him down.

He nodded, continuing to cry, and sat up. I held out my arms to him.

"Mom," he sort of whimpered as he climbed into my lap. I wrapped my arms around the poor thing.

I rocked him back and forth and hummed subconsciously until he calmed down. I could tell by his steady breathing that he was alright now.

"You good now?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah," he mumbled, sounding like a little kid, as he scooted off of my lap and sat down next to me.

He cocked his head and just stared at me for a minute. Then he sort of smiled and reached out his hand.

He ran his hand across my hair, looking at me as if he was in awe of something.

"It's so curly," he whispered, his eyes wide.

"You're right," I agreed, amused.

"I want curly hair," he pouted, looking close to tears again.

"Hey, we could curl your hair," I said, as a single tear fell down his cheek.

"I don't like you. S'not fair," he mumbled, angrily wiping at his eyes and folding his arms over his chest as he turned away from me.

"Woah, dizzy," he said slowly, starting to sway.

"Easy there love, I gotcha," I said quietly, wrapping my arm around his waist. I pulled him backwards, away from the edge of the bed.

"Your fevers pretty high baby, try and get some sleep," I suggested, noticing how his eyes were half closed anyways.

"Okay," he mumbled, and then he was out.

"That was fucking adorable," Niall laughed quietly.

"I didn't know you were still here," I said, surprised. "And yeah he's pretty damn cute," I added, blushing.

"Gag. See ya around lover boy," he smirked, as he turned around and left.

I rolled my eyes as I laid down next to Louis and fell asleep, hoping he'd feel better when we woke up.

---------------------------------------------

Okay there you go.