Harry upset by hate

Okay here's the next one. Thanks for all of the comments on the last chapter.

Also, literally the world hates me, Im pretty sure. Like just everything wants to see me fail. Its kind of depressing actually.

---------------------------------------------

Louis pov

"So Harry, I know you're the womanizer of the group, so who've you got your eyes on now?" The interviewer asked flirtatiously.

God why the fuck does everyone think that? It's modest a fault that he has the reputation he does, not anything he actually did.

"I'm not a womanizer," Harry protested quietly.

"Well, we know you go through the ladies pretty fast and aren't always exactly a "gentleman"," she laughed, using air quotes.

I hate how she thinks this is funny. Because it's not funny, even a little bit. Shes being rude and offensive and it's making my blood boil, but I can't say anything.

Well, at least I shouldn't say anything. But I'm going to anyways because Harrys staring at his hands like he's about to cry.

"Harry treats girls damn well, trust me," I snapped, struggling to keep from yelling at this bitch.

"Well," she looked flustered now. Ha, serves her right.

"He's the nicest "gentleman" you're ever gonna meet, l" I continued, mocking her.

"Louis," Liam said quietly, putting a hand on my arm.

I brushed his hand of and ignored his warning. Modest can yell at me if they want I honestly couldn't even care less.

"I think your times up anyways babe," I said in a falsely sweet voice.

"Uh yeah. Thanks for your time boys," she said awkwardly before hurrying out of the room.

I'm sure tomorrow there will be articles about how i verbally assaulted this women. Or how this only happened because I'm doing drugs. It's okay though, I'm used to it.

Harry bolted off of the couch almost as fast as the interviewer left. I sighed and stood up to follow him. Niall grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Tell haz I said shes a downright bitch," Niall whispered, before pushing me towards harrys dressing room.

I can't believe Niall just said that. Liam or Zayn might be that angry, but not Niall. Just shows how protective we all are of Harry.

"Haz, it's me," I called through the door as I knocked.

"Come in," he stuttered, sniffling.

I pushed the door open and slipped in, latching it behind me since I knew he wouldn't want the other boys to see him like this. He was sitting in the corner of the couch, curled in on himself, tears streaming down his face.

"Oh haz, c'mere," i said sympathetically, holding my arms open towards him.

He stood up and walked straight into his arms. He draped his arms over my shoulders and leaned his head down onto my shoulder. After he pulled back I pressed a quick kiss to his lips. Then I leaned my forehead against his.

I could hear his shaky, gasping breaths, that everyone does after they cry. I rubbed my hands up and down his back in an attempt to comfort him.

"Why does everyone think that?" he asked.

I pulled away from our embrace and took his hand. I pulled him over to the couch and sat down beside him. He was so close to me that he was practically in my lap. He's not usually like this.

"I dont think that. And neither do any of the boys, I promise. Niall actually told me to tell you that she's a bitch," I told him, trying to make him laugh.

He gave a quick little smile, but it was obvious he wasn't convinced. I gripped his hand tightly, and ran my thumb over the back of his hand. He always likes it when I do that.

"Well the media thinks so," he pointed out.

"But not because of anything you did. It's all modest's fault babe and there isn't anything you could've done. You're an amazing person and I know you'd never treat a girl, or anyone, the wrong way and they're just too stupid to see that," I exclaimed, tired of him thinking badly of himself.

"Thanks lou," he mumbled shyly, turning away from me to hide the fact that he was blushing.

I nudged him playfully with my elbow, earning myself a hard shove in return. I felt myself start to smile. These are the best kind of moments. When we're just messing around, and being comfortable with each other.

I wish the circumstances were different, but sometimes, with our lifestyle, you have to take whatever you can get. We're honestly lucky right now that no one's kicked me out of his room yet, like they sometimes do.

"Don't mention it love," I responded as he laid his head down on my shoulder. I love when he does that. It makes me forget how much of a giant he is. He seems so small when he's upset, and I think it's absolutely adorable.

"What else do we have to do today?" I asked, never knowing what's going on.

"Another interview, photo shoot, rehearsals," he recited, probably right off of the schedule for today.

"Sometimes I hate this job," I huffed.

"No you don't," he corrected.

He's right I suppose. It may have it's downsides sometimes, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I get to live my dreams with the love of my life. What better luck could I possibly ask for?

"I just wish the hate wasn't so hard on you," I sighed.

"I'm okay," he shrugged.

"I know," I replied. Not because I really thought he was okay, but because that's what he wanted - needed - to hear. But, even if he's not okay now, he will be. He always is. Hazza's quite the trooper.

------------------------------------------

Well theres the second part guys. Lol I'm in seminar at school typing this because I have nothing else to do and I'm so bored. I hope no ones looking at my computer screen hahahaha.

Anyways, just remember that I'm going to be ending this book with 100 chapters which is only 7 more updates after this. OMG! I can't believe I'm about to finish another book. It's crazy how fast this year has been going. Only two months of school left though yay!!