Harry left out pt 2

Okay here's the next part you've all been so anxiously waiting for... Hehe its a little dirty so if you're younger than like 12 or something go away. wouldn't want to ruin your innocent mind.

---------------------------------------------

Harrys p.o.v..

I looked at him quizzically, not sure what he meant. He crawled up onto the bed where I was sitting.

"Lou what are you doing?" I Asked, still mad at him.

"Shh," he shushed me. Then he scooted up really close to me and straddled my lap.

I straightened my legs on the bed, out of habit. Then he placed both hands on my chest and pushed me back onto the beds pillows.

"Louis," I started to protest.

"Come on, let me do this," he said, shutting me up by pressing a kiss to my lips. I kissed back, his lips feeling so good against mine.

"Mmm," I moaned into his mouth as he started to work his hips a bit.

"You like that baby don't you?" He murmured against my lips.

I bucked my hips up against his as he began to grind down into me harder. The friction felt good, even though our jeans.

"Uh huh," i confirmed, grinding back against him.

He reached under my shirt and rubbed his hands up and down my sides as he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I arched my back when his dick pressed against mine in just the right way. I felt that tingling in my stomach.

Lou started sucking a hickey into my neck, his hips slowing, but using more force. I rolled my hips to match his speed and motions, our bodies fitting together perfectly.

"Lou m'gonna," i panted.

"I know baby. I love watching you come undone underneath me. You're so pretty love," he whispered into my ear, his hands sliding under me to grab my ass.

I finished with a small cry. Louis continued to grind against me for a few seconds until he came as well. Then he lay ontop of me, both of us breathing heavily.

I wrapped my arms around his back and pressed my face into his neck. I can't believe I broke up with this boy.

"Will you go out with me?" He mumbled into my chest.

"Yeah," I said back, smiling.

Larry Stylinson is not over everyone.

---------------------------------------------

I've never written anything dirty before...