Louis carsick

Okay so in this one they're in a van not in like the tour bus or whatever. I know I've done this request before but I got it again so I'm just gonna do it.

---------------------------------------------

Louis pov

We're in Colorado. I hate Colorado. I mean the mountains are pretty and the weathers nice and all. But the roads are so damn windy.

We've only been driving for about half an hour and I already feel sick as fuck. I don't get carsick a lot, but if the roads are really curvy, it happens.

So, I'm hoping that we'll get back onto straight roads pretty soon. That way I don't have to actually throw up. I don't want to bother Harry or any of the boys. They're watching a movie. Well, Zayns asleep in the front. But Liam, Niall, and Harry are watching one.

I don't even know what movie it is. That's how little I'm paying attention. Looking at the screen would only make me feel more sick.

I squirmed around as my stomach churned uncomfortably. Niall shot me a dirty look. There's four of us crammed in the backseat so it's pretty cramped. Niall was basically sitting on top of Liam.

I mean we're all close, but I'm sure that's a little bit awkward. Niall chose to come back here though, he wanted to watch the movie.

So rather than bothering anyone, I took a deep breath, swallowed hard and closed my eyes. And it helped, a little bit. That is until we took the sharp corner...

Now, I feel sicker than ever. My stomach is churning and lurching and I can tell it's only a matter of time. I sighed. This is the part where I need to tell Harry before I make a mess.

"Haz," I said quietly, not really trusting myself to talk without puking right now.

"Shh were watching the movie Lou," he waved me off, not even turning to look at me.

"Harry please," I said, a little louder this time. I was starting to feel really queasy.

"Lou what? - oh," he said, turning to look at me mid sentence. "What's wrong?" He added, his voice softening.

"I don't feel good... M'carsick," I muttered, wanting to keep my mouth closed.

"Do we need to stop?" He asked sympathetically. I'm not scared of throwing up or anything, but I mean it sucks no matter who you are.

I nodded, swallowing hard. I could feel my stomach rising in my throat. We better stop soon or I'm gonna throw up all over this backseat, and it isn't going to be pretty.

"Paul can you pull over?" Harry called up to the front.

"Everything okay back there?" He asked, looking in the rear view mirror as he pulled into the shoulder of the highway.

"Lou's feeling a little sick from the road," he explained as we slowed to a stop.

"Go ahead, I'll be right behind you," he muttered, placing his hands on my hips.

I wrapped one arm around my stomach and clamped the other hand over my mouth. My mouth started filling with spit as I climbed out, a clear sign that I was about to puke.

Zayn had gotten out of the front and opened the door for me. Thank god, cause I don't know if I could've opened it. I was actually shaking by this point.

I climbed out and took a few steps away from the van. That was all the further I got before I bent over and expelled my lunch onto the ground.

Harry was right behind me, one hand on my back, the other arm wrapped around me to hold me up. Good thing too cause I felt weak and dizzy.

When I was done, I just stood there for a minute, catching my breath. Harry rubbed his hand over my back, humming under his breath.

"Better?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"A little," I shrugged, slowly straightening.

"You okay to get back in the van babe?" He questioned, keeping an arm wrapped around me for support.

"Yeah, I think so," I nodded.

"Alright let's go, I gotcha," he said, leading me back to the van.

He climbed in first, grabbing my hand and pulling me in after him. Zayn shut the door behind me so I didn't have to, fortunately since I was still pretty shaky.

"There's no room back here Haz," I mumbled as he sat down.

Then he patted his legs. Oooh he wants me to sit on him. Niall had scooted over to where I was sitting, rather than on top of Liam so I guess this will work alright.

Harry grabbed me around the waist and pulled me down onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around my torso as I leaned back against him.

"Here Lou," Niall said, pulling my legs up into his lap so I didn't have to stuff them up against the seat.

"Here, this'll get the taste out of your mouth," Harry said, holding out his water bottle to me.

I took it carefully and sipped it slowly. I wished I could have some medicine. But unfortunately I know we don't actually have any.

"Try to go to sleep sweetheart, you'll feel better," Harry whispered, rubbing his thumbs over my hips.

I pressed my face into his shoulder and willed myself to fall asleep. He's right, I know that i won't get sick anymore if I can fall asleep. But my stomach still hurts so I'm not very comfortable.

"Watch your movie," I mumbled.

"No it's okay we can finish it later," Liam piped up.

"No the noise will help, I can't sleep when it's quiet," I explained.

"Oh, okay that makes sense," Liam said.

Then I heard the click of a button. And then there were voices. I still don't know what movie they're watching. I felt myself drifting off to sleep though now that my ears weren't ringing.

"Shh sleep baby," I heard a soft voice whisper as I faded into sleep.

----------------------------------------------

There you go. I know it wasn't very good but I tried.