Both have the stomach flu

Here is another request where Harry and Louis are both sick with the stomach flu

------------------------------------------

Harry's p.ov.

I'd felt sort of off all day I guess. To be honest, I hadn't really thought twice about it. That is until I started fixing dinner.

I'd just grabbed a few things out of the fridge. I washed and started cutting a tomato.

Then my stomach turned uncomfortably. I set the knife down and placed one hand carefully on my stomach.

Then I started to sweat. Man I really don't feel good all of a sudden. Then I felt my stomach rise in my throat. Oh shit! I ran to the bathroom and dropped down on my knees in front of the toilet, puking up my lunch for all I was worth.

When I finally finished, I sat back against the bathtub and took a shaky breath.

God my stomach really hurts, I moaned to myself, getting up and opening the medicine cabinet.

I found some stomach relaxers and grabbed the bottle, trudging back to the living room and flopping down on the couch.

I pulled out my phone and texted Louis, hoping talking to him would make me feel better. He had to go record a few things before the group went in tomorrow.

'Not feeling so good. Just threw up. I miss you :('

He never answered though, so I just laid on the couch, moaning and rubbing my queasy stomach. Only getting up to get a bottle of sprite and turn on the t.v.

Louis p.o.v.

Ever since I'd gotten to the studio I'd felt like shit. My stomach hurt pretty bad and I was really tired and clammy.

I tried to sing well though so I could go home and see Harry sooner. I always feel better when I'm with Harry.

When I got a break, I pulled out my phone to text him and tell him I thought I was sick.

I noticed that i had six new messages. I wasn't really in the mood for whatever they wanted so i just ignored them and opened up a new message.

'Hey Haz. How are you? I think I'm getting sick cause my tummy hurts :( Miss you'

I went back into the recording booth and signaled to Eric that I was ready.

About halfway through the verse though, I started feeling lightheaded.

"Light off when they should be on- gah I can't Eric," I bent over, putting a hand to my churning stomach.

"Louis you okay in there?" I heard through my headset.

"Nah I'm not feeling to great," I laughed nervously, feeling the pizza I had for lunch rising in my throat.

I walked over to the trash can in the booth and promptly bent over, expelling the contents of my stomach.

"I think you should probably go home," Eric said.

"Yeah," I coughed again. "That would probably be good," I said, walking shakily out of the booth.

"See ya later Louis, feel better," he said awkwardly.

"Harry'll take care of me," I smiled weakly as I headed out of the door.

I got in my car an started the drive home, hoping I could make it there without an accident. My stomach was really hurting now.

"Ohh," I groaned, rubbing circles into my stomach.

When I stepped inside Harry was laying on the couch.

"Hey Haz,"

"Hey Lou,"

We spoke at the same time. Then i reized that Harry looked how I felt.

"Woah," I said.

"You don't look so good," he told me.

"Neither do you," I countered.

"I'm sick,"

"Me too,"

Oh. Well there you go.

"I texted you," I said.

"So did I," he replied.

We both got out our phones. Sire enough I had a text from Harry saying he was sick.

"Did you throw up?" he asked.

"Yeah. Eric sent me home,"

"Well I guess we get to take care of eachother then," he nodded.

"Yeah I'll go get us some water," I decided.

"I'll get trash cans," Harry muttered dryly.

In a few minutes we were stocked. Saltines, Gatorade, Sprite, water, medicine, and trash cans.

We both slumped down onto the couch, exhausted from out short trip across the house in out sick state.

Harry pulled the lever to pop out the recliner and propped his feet up, scooting over and laying on his back.

I sidled up next to him, laying on my side, my shoulder up against his.

Harry's p.o.v.

Louis fell asleep a few minutes ago I think. His breathing sounds deeper now.

His head was laying on my chest, his tiny hand resting on my stomach, the other tangled in my hair.

I tilted my head so my cheek was pressed up against his hair an I could feel the heat radiating off of him. I snuggled, if possible, even closer to him, breathing him in and soaking him up.

Even if we were both sick it, it was moments like this that made me love my life as much as possible. I loved this boy with every fiber of my being.

I smiled fondly to myself, before pressing a kiss into Louis' hair, closing my eyes, and drifting into sick, fitful rest.

-------------------------------------------

Keep posting requests on the chapter titled requests please and thank you!!