First tat

Okay I know I was done with this book but I really wanted to write a fic where one of them goes with the other one to get their first tattoo. I'll let you figure out which is which.

---------------------------------------------

Louis pov

I was terrified. I mean, no it's totally fine. I'm fine. Yeah, this is gonna be fine. I'm a badass. I'm tough.

Ha. I almost laughed at my own bullshit. Alright yeah I'm literally petrified right now. If my hands weren't pressed against my legs they'd be shaking. And it's taking all I have not to bounce my legs. And I feel sick. Oh shit.

What have I done to myself? Why did I decide to do this?

I sighed, looking around the tattoo parlor. I want this, I did. I've picked out the perfect tattoo. It's kind of corny but it's the first one Harry said to me. 'Oops!' I've even got this cute little underline thing with it.

"Babe? Lou you in there?" Harry asked teasingly, bringing me back to reality. Oh I guess I'd been spacing out.

"Yeah?" I asked quietly, wanting to keep from sounding scared.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded, giving him a small smile. "So you're totally cool with this?" He questioned.

"Mm hmm," I said, keeping my lips pressed together. I suddenly felt like crying but I'm not gonna let that happen.

"Really? Cause you've got you're hands pressed to your legs, which you're bouncing. And correct me if I'm wrong, but that is exactly what you do when you're nervous," he said.

"Haz," I sighed, wanting to shut him up.

"And, unless I'm mistaken, that thing you're doing right now where you press your lips together, is what you do when you're about to cry," he said, only half teasing now.

I could tell, by the way he was looking at me that he was actually being serious. God of course he freaking knows he sees right through me god damnit.

"Babe?" He asked, lacing his fingers with mine. I bit down hard on my lip. Don't cry don't cry don't cry. This is going to be fine. It's fine. Everything is... Oh shit it's not fine.

And then the damn broke.

"Alright come here honey. You're okay," Harry said softly, wrapping his arms around me and pulling my head to his chest. He rocked back and forth a little bit as I cried into his shirt.

He rubbed my back until I calmed down, then tilted my face up to look at him. He pressed a quick kiss to my lips, and smiled at me as he broke away.

"You don't have to do this. I don't need you to prove anything to me. You don't need to prove that you're tough, or that you'll stick with me through whatever, alright? I already know both of those things," he said.

"Harry I want this," I insisted stubbornly.

"Okay, I was just making sure," he nodded.

Then he grabbed my hand again and held it tight. I took some deep breaths and tried to relax. Then my name was called.

"Alright what do we want today?" The guy asked as I sat down in the chair.

"Here's the picture. Just the oops with the underline, nothing fancy. And I want it right here," I said, pointing towards the top of my right forearm (DONT YELL AT ME IF THIS IS INACCURATE PLZ).

"Alright, I can do that," the guy said.

"It's his first one," Harry felt the need to add. I shot him a look. "He's a little nervous," he injected also. I sighed, turning red.

"Well, what's you're name?" The guy asked.

"Louis. And that's my boyfriend Harry," I answered.

"Well Louis, my name is John. And I've been doing this for 10 years. So i won't mess up, if that's what you're worried about. If it's the pain, you can grab your boyfriends hand as hard as you want and I promise it'll be okay," John told me.

I smiled a little and nodded. That did help a little bit I guess. He seems pretty cool.

"Alright here we go," he said. Harry laced his fingers in mine as a buzzing sound started. And then I got FXCKING STABBED.

"Ow ow ow ow ow, Hazza this hurts," I whined, squeezing his hand.

"It's alright love it'll only take a minute," he assured me, rubbing his hand up and down the arm that wasn't getting tatted.

"Haz, I'm getting dizzy," I said softly.

"That happens to me sometimes too. Just close your eyes and take some deep breath. It'll be alright babe I promise," he reassured me.

So I sat there and got stabbed for like ten years. Harry told me that it was actually less than two minutes. But it felt like a long time.

"All done,"

Finally, John said the words if been needing to hear. I'm sure Harry was happy too since I'd probably been breaking his hand for the past two minutes.

"Still dizzy Hun," he asked as I blinked my eyes open.

"A little," I nodded.

"Okay, sit up slowly," he instructed.

I let him pull me up by my wrists, then leaned my head against his shoulder. He slid an arm around me pushed us up into a standing position.

"Up you go," he muttered, probably more to himself than to me.

I slowly moved so I was standing on my own then took a deep breath and blinked a few times. I felt a little bit better after that. Then i looked down at my new tattoo. I love it!! It looks so cool.

I feel like a real badass now. Team tatted officially joined by the tommo! Win for me.

Anyways, so maybe I'm kind of wimpy about tattoos. But I think that as long as Harry can come with me, I'll be getting a few more of these.

---------------------------------------------

Ha isn't "a few" the understatement of the century. Am I right? No? No one? Okay.

lol anyways, hope that one was alright.