Louis injured

So this one is Louis getting hurt during a soccer game so it's gonna be based on when he really got hurt during the soccer game.

This is gonna be kind of an AU though where Larry has a public relationship no modest and all that. I just need some real Larry with all of the drama going on.

And just so ya'll know, Baby or not, I'm gonna keep writing Larry fics. I'm gonna ride this ship till it sinks, no matter how rough the water gets.

----------------------------------------------

Harrys pov

I love watching Louis's soccer games. I get to stand on the sidelines of the field. I think it's just because Louis and I are famous. It also helps that I played with them in that one charity match.

Louis' team is down by one point, with only a few minutes left, so the crowd is tense. I've already shouted myself hoarse, so right now I'm just clapping.

The other team is driving the ball towards the goal again. It doesn't look like anyone will get close enough to stop him. Wait Lou's catching up.

"Come on Lou!" I yell, even though it hurts my throat.

He catches up to the guy, then does this quick sideways maneuver and kicks the ball right out from under him. Another one of his teammates grabs it and heads the other direction.

Then someone trips and a foul is called, but Lou got the ball out of scoring territory. While his teammate took the foul kick, he ran over towards the sideline.

He jogged over to me, and nearly tackled me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and lifted him up a little bit. I'm taller than him now. He squeaked and flushed red as I set him down.

"Good job babe," I said, slapping his butt playfully.

I'm sure we're on the camera by now. But that's okay. He squeezed my hand, flashed me his award winning smile, then jogged back out onto the field. His teammates were all patting him on the back and slapping his ass.

I rolled my eyes, forcing myself to not be jealous. This is just a thing they do they're not making a move on my boy or anything.

I was definitely beaming. I probably look like an idiot, but I'm so proud of Louis, he's gotten really good in the past few years.

But then something changed. I don't know exactly, but i just had a bad feeling about something. So I waited in suspense for whatever I was sensing.

Louis was dribbling the ball down the field. He was being chased by a guy from the other team, who was definitely closing on him.

"Let's go lou, you got it," I shouted, a feeling of dread washing over me.

The guy swerved around him, and tried to swipe the ball out from under Louis. But Louis must have thought he was gonna come around the other side because he swerved right toward him.

I saw his eyes widen for a split second as he realized that this was gonna be bad. Then the two of them collided. Everything seemed to move in slow motion.

The guy raised his foot to block himself from getting hit, and the front of his cleat hit Louis. I couldn't tell where, because they were a jumble of limbs.

Then Louis hit the ground. The other guy managed to remain standing, after a lot of stumbling around. I waited for Louis to get up and yell at the guy. Instead he just laid on the ground, clutching his leg.

Oh shit.

My first thought was about killing the guy who hurt him. Then I got my priorities straight and started panicking about if my baby was okay. I started to walk out to where he was laying.