Larry fight

Okay so this is gonna be a little rough but it'll be okay I promise :)

---------------------------------------------

Harry's pov

"Hey Liam," I called into the other room.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Come here," I yelled back.

"Haz they'll be here," he said, appearing in the doorway a minute later.

Niall, Liam, and I were currently getting ready for our show. Louis and Zayn had yet to show up though and they should've been here ages ago.

No one would answer their phones and we couldn't even get ahold of modest. They still had time to get here and get ready before show, but I was worried.

Who wouldn't? I mean he's my boyfriend. Of course I'm gonna worry when he's not here. Something could've happened to him.

But now I know what's going on. And let me just say I am pissed. He's gonna be sorry when he does finally get his ass here.

"Look at this," I said, pushing my laptop towards him and pushing play.

"Happy days," Louis's voice carried through the screen.

"Baby look what you done to me," zayn sang in the video.

"Smokescreen baby," Louis laughed as he blew smoke at the camera.

"Are they...?" Liam trailed off as he watched.

"Smoking a joint? Yeah Liam that's what they're doing they're smoking weed and posting fucking videos of it," I snapped.

"God damnit. Zayn sure, but Louis? Normal cigarettes were bad enough," he sighed.

"And not only that, but they posted this," I huffed.

"Haz it could've leaked," he suggested, shrugging meekly.

"Does it matter? This is illigal. We're going to get in so much trouble for this. We might not even get to perform tonight. Our reputation is screwed," I pointed out.

"Yeah I know. This is more than just them. This is hurting us too," he sighed, no longer trying to defend them.

"We're here lads," Louis suddenly yelled.

I paused the video, getting up and walking to the entrance where they'd just come in. Oh yeah they both look high as fuck. Great.

"Are you fuxking kidding me?" I asked.

"Calm down babe, it's just a joint," he said.

"Don't you 'babe' me Louis William Tomlinson. What would you have said about this two years ago huh? What the hell happened to you? We're all going to get in so much trouble for this and you don't even care," I yelled.

"Hazza relax," zayn said slowly, obviously very high.

"I don't wanna hear it Zayn, this is your fault. Louis never would've done this if you hadn't done it first. You're being a a bad influence to our fans and to the other boys. You two are the oldest ones and you need to grow up," Liam snapped at him.

"Look it's not my fault that I get stressed the hell out okay? I love this job but it sucks sometimes and you know that. So maybe I don't cope with it as well as you do but at least I don't cry to my boyfriend like a baby," Louis yelled, staring straight at me.

I drew back, hurt. How could he say that? Surely crying every once in a while isn't as bad as getting high for god sakes. He's the real coward. He can't show his emotions cause he's too afraid of not being a man.

No one said anything. Up till now we'd all just been yelling about them smoking. There hadn't been any personal jabs. Even Niall, who had come to stand in the doorway didn't say anything at first.

"That was cold Lou," Niall finally spoke quietly.

I just sighed and shook my head. Then I turned and walked back to my dressing room.

"Haz," I heard Louis say weakly behind my back.

"Let him go. You don't deserve getting to go after him," Liam said as I shut the door.

I sunk down to the floor as I felt tears coming to my eyes. Am I really a baby? Am I a big wimp?

He was just saying that. He's got drugs in his system he doesn't know what he's saying. I shouldn't have yelled at him to begin with anyways.

"Haz, can I come in," Louis asked a while later, knocking on the door.

"I guess," I mumbled, scooting over so they door could open.

He came in and sat down next to me. He didn't say anything for a second, he just looked down at his hands.

"Liam says he thinks the drugs are mostly out of my system now," he said finally.

"Cool," I deadpanned.

"Haz I'm sorry," he sighed. "I don't know what I was thinking. I meant it when I said I've been really stressed out. I know that's no excuse but it just, it's been hard lately. And I shouldn't have said that last bit. If anything I'm the baby for getting high to get away," he said.

I didn't say anything for a second. I should probably forgive him now. At least mostly.

"Yeah damn right," I said, causing him to smile a little bit. "Okay seriously though, I appreciate your apology and I forgive you, mostly. I'm still mad about the weed thing. We are going to get in trouble for the video. But I get it," I said.

"It got leaked, we didn't post it. We're not that stupid," he said.

"Yeah, that's what Liam said... I also feel kinda bad about yelling at you," I told him.

"Nah I deserved it," he shrugged. "Hey we've got like 40 minutes till show. You up for a speed round of make up sex?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, lock the door," I agreed.

40 minutes is plenty of time. We've done it in much less. Plus, every fight deserves some make up sex once it's all good and resolved doesn't it? Of course it does.

Louis turned the lock on the door before tackling me to the ground and smashing his lips to mine. He was already hard. Fuck yeah.

--------------------------------------------

Yeah that was kinda stupid.