Louis: sick at awards show

Here's another one of the requests. EVERYONE PLEASE GO READ MY FANFIC CALLED BROKEN, ITS FINISHED.

---------------------------------------------

Louis p.o.v.

Harry can see right though me. Always. Except when I wanted him too.

We're at an awards show, walking around and doing little three minute interviews here and there. At least for another 10 minutes or so until we walk down the red carpet.

Honestly, I feel like complete shit. My head hurts, my stomach is churning, and I'm freezing.

I can't even tell anyone because we're literally being filmed like all the time at these stupid things. Now, if Harry were to notice that I looked sick, he could excuse us to the bathroom or somewhere private, but no.

I sighed and stepped a little closer to Harry. I know we're not even supposed to stand next to each other but right now I don't feel good and I don't care.

"Schedule change boys, you're on in five, go change," I heard some lady tell Harry.

"Okay, thank you," he said politely.

"Yeah," she smiled.

"Let's go backstage guys," he said, loudly enough that the other three boys heard.

We all headed backstage, to walk the carpet. God I'm really starting to feel bad. Im getting queasy now, great.

Once we stepped into the back room we were attacked with makeup and brushes, then pushed out the door into another room. We stood behind the curtain that lead outside.

I felt my stomach turn. Shit! I could feel what little I'd eaten today rising in my throat.

"Ha-," I turned to Harry, planning on telling him, but I was interrupted.

"In three, two, one," a monotonous voice said, and then the curtain was opened.

The cameras flashed from all directions, making my head hurt even more. I felt hot all over and my mouth tasted like metal.

I'm going to be sick.

"Harry," I said through clenched teeth.

"Not now Louis," he said, not even looking at me.

"Haz," I tried again, this time with a sense of urgency, as I yanked on his blazer.

He got it that time. He turned to face me, then his eyes got wide as he realized what was about to happen.

"Now?" he asked.

I nodded, biting my lip to keep from crying.

"Okay, come on," he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me off to the side, but it was too late.

My stomach heaved, making me bend over, and I spilled my lunch onto the red carpet.

Then of course, I realized the gravity of the situation. This is the red carpet. THE RED CARPET.

So, as if I hadn't already embarrassed myself enough, I started bawling.

Harry wrapped one arm around my waist and started steering me through the crowd to the closest bathroom as quickly as he could.

I was so tired and still felt really sick so I was leaning quite a bit of my weight on him, but of course he didn't complain.

"Hang on Louis," he said, sounding forced.

I know he wanted to say other things but I can pretty damn well guarantee that we're being filmed. Even pet names, like lou or love were 'prohibited' when I public.

Finally, after an exhausting walk, Harry ushered me inside of a door, then stepped inside and closed it behind him.

"C'mere love," he said as soon as the door was shut, before pulling me into his arms.

I of course, started sobbing again, because I was embarrassed and because I felt awful.

"You're okay boo, it's going to be fine," Harry said softly.

After a few minutes, I managed to calm down enough to talk.

"Everyone probably hates me now," I sniffed.

"Boo you're sick, you can't help it," he reassured me.

"Still," was the convincing argument I gave.

"Let's just go home," he suggested.

"Okay," I agreed.

He pulled me by the arm out of the bathroom and down a sort of back hallway, that was relatively empty. We kept walking and didn't stop until we were in his car, even though I'd ridden with Niall.

"Just go to sleep hun, I'll get everything worked out," he promised.

So, because I felt so horrible and tired, I did just that.

---------------------------------------------

Not my best but it'll work. Seriously though, go to my profile and read broken.