Louis: stressed out

Okay here's the next request. Omg guys I went to see mocking jay and then eat dinner with my boyfriend and he's such a sweetheart ahhhhh!!!

----------------------------------------------

Harrys p.o.v.

"We can relax for a bit now it's alright," I whispered to Louis as we sat down on the couch.

Niall, who was sitting across from me, raised one eyebrow. Zayn and Liam also exchanged glances from the other two chairs opposite eachother.

Louis pressed his face into my shoulder and groaned quietly. Well, not that quietly actually.

"What's wrong with him?" Zayn asked.

"He just has a headache," I said softly.

"Really? Lou like never gets headaches," Liam said, surprised. I had been surprised too when he told me this morning.

"He's just really stressed out and it's getting to him," I explained quietly.

The boys' faces all changed to a look of understanding. We all know what it's like to be under high stress. We handle it pretty well, but every once in a while it just gets to be too much.

"Louis come record," Katy's voice came over the intercom.

"Aww boo," I sighed. We'd been hoping that he wouldn't have to go today.

"Harry, I-," he started, his eyes tearing up.

"Hey, its alright, okay? You're gonna be fine, I promise. Be strong for me baby," I interrupted him.

He took a deep breath and wiped his eyes. I put my hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eye.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah," he whispered.

He held my hands as he stood up, only dropping them when he walked away. I counted down from 10, knowing what would happen.

"Okay, Niall you will be next in 20 minutes," the voice came, exactly when I expected it to.

"He's really having a rough time huh?" Liam asked, looking sympathetic.

"Yeah, I feel bad, but there's not much I can do," I sighed.

"Harry, I think you just just looking at him helps," Zayn said, only half kidding.

I smiled at Zayn thankfully. Id been feeling useless all day so that meant a lot. Zayn had been through something similar a few months back. He actually made himself sick he was so stressed.

The boys and I continued to chat while we listened to Louis singing. You could just barely hear the recording booth music from the dressing room. He has such a pretty voice.

"Haz, it's been like 30 minutes and they haven't called me yet," Niall pointed out.

I glanced up at the clock. He was right. It's been too long. Fuuuuck. That means Lou's having trouble which is probably stressing him out even more.

"We're having some difficulties, Niall, 10 more minutes," Katy's voice rang out. She sounded angry.

"Shit, this is bad," I huffed, scooting to the edge of the couch.

"Harry," Liam said quietly.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Listen," Zayn nodded down the hall.

It was quiet. Dead quiet. Oh no, that really isn't good.

"You should probably go in there," Niall said hesitantly.

Interrupting a recording session is like suicide, but I'm gonna take the risk. I have a bad feeling that Louis needs me.

I actually jogged down the hallway to the booth. As I got closer I could hear Katy yelling. Oh shit.

I reached the booth just in time to see Louis break down. I think it's one of the worst things ever to see your lover crumble before your eyes.

I could almost physically see something snap in him. He just burst out crying and dropped to his knees.

I flung the door open and ran in the booth, dropping down beside him and pulling him into my lap. I held him close to me as he cried.

"Hey I know it sucks but it's gonna get better love, I promise. And I'm always gonna be right here beside you, going through it with you," I assured him, smoothing his shirt and ruffling his hair.

"H-harry," he choked out, gasping.

"Woah woah calm down baby," I said, getting worried.

"G-gonna be-e s-sick," he choked out, slapping a hand to his mouth.

"You're okay," I assured him.

Then he leaned over and spilled his guts all over the floor. Ha modest deserves it. This is their fault anyways.

"Cmon lets go home," I whispered, lifting his shaking frame up into my arms.

Then I walked straight out of that studio, without looking back, and no one tried to stop me. I guess they knew I wouldn't have let them stop me.

I fucking hate them. I hate when they hurt my boo.

----------------------------------------------

Well that wasn't the greatest or anything so yeah.