Harry: sick on stage

Sorry, I know there's been a lot of harry ones lately but that's just what people want. Keep requesting on the requests chapter.

---------------------------------------------

Louis p.o.v.

"Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby," I belted into my mic.

This was one of my favorite songs. It was easy to get into I guess. I bounced and skipped across the stage as I sang.

I looked around to find Harry. He was in the middle of the stage. Standing. In one place...

My eyes narrowed. Something's wrong. He looked at me and gave me a small smile, before returning his focus to the crowd.

"I've got two tickets to iron maiden baby. Come with me Friday don't say maybe," Liam began the bridge.

"What's wrong with Harry?" Niall asked me as quietly as possible.

"That's what I was just wondering," I shrugged.

"Probably forgot to piss again," Niall laughed, smirking.

"Yeah maybe," I laughed, rolling my eyes, even though I knew that wasn't why.

"I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby like you ooh ooh ooh ooh," we sang the last lines of the song.

Harry started walking toward the back of the set. Zayn jogged over to him as I made my way down the stairs.

Harry said something to Zayn then handed him his mic, and jogged back behind a piece of the set.

I frowned and walked over to my stationary mic, as Zayn walked over to Niall and whispered something to him. Niall nodded as the music for rock me started up.

"Do you remember summer '09. Wanna go back there every night. Oh my my they could never shut us down," Niall sang.

Why the fuck is Niall singing Harrys part, and getting the words wrong.

"Do you remember summer '09, Wanna go back there every night, just can't lie was the best time of my life," I corrected Niall's mistake, ignoring the glare I received from Liam.

I finished the rest of Harry's solo, them sang mine.

"Rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah,"

I grabbed my mic off of the stand so I could turn around as I sang my harmony part.

Harry was hunched over behind the set. Oh god he's throwing up. Poor thing.

After rock me was over, I headed towards where Harry was but Liam grabbed my arm.

"Management said that I need to go with him," he said sadly.

"No Liam I need to," I argued.

"Not my call mate. I'll take care of him," he promised as he jogged off stage.

I sighed and trudged over to my spot next to Niall for Over Again. He patted my shoulder.

"He'll be alright," he assured me.

I gave him a small, appreciative smile, and forced myself to look somewhat happy.

That's how I spent the rest of the concert. Just going through the motions. Mostly just worrying about Harry.

The second that One Thing was over I was off that stage and in Harry's dressing room.

He was laying on the couch, next to a trash can, with Liam sitting beside him rubbing his back.

"Harry!" I cried, rushing over to him.

"Hey boo," he whispered.

"I'm so, so sorry," I apologized, not even noticing that Liam walked away.

"S'not your fault," he mumbled.

"I feel bad though. You look so sick," I pouted.

"My tummy hurts," he whined.

"I got you love," I said, sliding my hand up underneath his t-shirt to rub his upset tummy.

"Mmm," he moaned.

"Go to sleep," I whispered as he closed his glazed eyes.

----------------------------------------------

Sort of based on true events. He didn't really leave the stage.