Harry Imagine For Heather

For TotallyNotKira

I watched from my porch as my neighbors shoved a skinny boy with black hair out the door.

"The garden better be completely weeded or you get no supper tonight!" Mrs. Dursley screamed.

The boy nodded and began to weed her garden.

As soon as Mrs. Dursley went inside, I walked over.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"I think I'm okay. Thank you."

"Are you sure? I can do this really fast! Like less than a minute!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!" I stared at the weeds really hard and suddenly they came out of the ground and landed in the grass.

"Whoa! How do you do that?"

"I don't know! I've been able to since I can remember! I'm Heather by the way but you can call me Light."

"Harry Potter. Nice to meet you."

~5 years later~

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DUDLEY?!"

I looked out the window to see Harry carrying Dudley inside. Dudley didn't look too good.

"It wasn't me! It was the dementors!"

I knew no one believed him. Not even the Ministry of Magic. I watched the owl drop the letter. I knew what that letter was for.

Within seconds, Harry was at my door.

"I'm expelled." He said.

More owls dropped letters. He read them and started walking back to his house.

"Wait! What's going on?"

"I have a trial tomorrow. I have to stay inside. They told me. Oh and I want you to come!"

"What?"

"Just meet me outside around 7 okay?" Harry ran inside.

I went to bed confused.

The following morning I met Harry at 7.

"Are Ron and Hermione coming?"

"No, they're aren't." His expression darkened a bit.

I left it at that. Mr. Weasley took us to the Ministry of Magic. I had to stay outside while the trial was going on.

"They can't convict you," I told him, "you only did it for survival purposes."

He grinned. "I know. But they're going to try."

I sat and waited. And waited some more. And kept waiting. Finally Harry walked out.

"So how'd it go?"

"Cleared of all charges!"

I smiled and kissed him without thinking. "I knew it!" Then I turned red. "Oh. Sorry."

He smiled. "It's fine. You're the only one who believed me." He kissed me. "I've liked you for a while. Will you go out with me?"

"Of course."

Hope you enjoyed it!