Draco Imagine For Pandora

For @bloodrose113

"Draco! Let me in now! I know you're in there!"

I banged on the Room of Requirement.

"Draco please! I know what's going on. I figured it out. I won't tell you everything I know, but the key word is Dumbledore. Please let me in. I want to help you."

"No." Draco's voice broke my heart. "I can't let you help me. It's too dangerous."

"Then just let me in!" After what seemed like hours, the door finally opened. Draco was in tears. His haired was messed up and there were bags under his eyes.

"Pandora, I can't show you. I'm sorry. It's too risky. I don't want to lose you."

I pulled him into a hug. "Okay, I'll stop asking."

I shut the door and walked by the door 3 times. 'I need a room where Draco can calm down. I need a room where Draco can calm down. I need a room where Draco can calm down.' I thought. I opened the door and it looked exactly like the Slytherin common room, but more comfortable.

"Come here," I said, grabbing Draco's hand. We sat on the couch. Draco laid his head on my chest, and I put my arm around him. "Tell me anything you want," I whispered, "I'll listen."

Draco spilled just about everything. "And if I fail, he's going to kill my family and you! I can't let that happen! But I don't think I can kill him!"

"Draco, it's all going to be okay, I promise. This will work itself out." I was very worried. I didn't want my Headmaster to die, but I didn't want Draco to die either. But I couldn't show weakness now. Not when Draco needed me the most. "Lets not worry about this now. You need to relax."

I played with his hair to calm him down. "I love you, Pandora." He whispered.

"I love you too."

Slowly, Draco's eyes began to close, and his breathing became even. He looked peaceful, and not stressed. I smiled to myself. He needed to relax.

"I love you, my Slytherin Prince," I said quietly, then decided to follow him.

Hope you enjoyed it!