Sirius Imagine For Sophie

For hufflepuffkid

"So the rumors are true. You really are cheating on me."

My boyf-er, ex boyfriend stiffened. The girl he was with turned red.

"You know," I said, "you're pretty stupid to use the common room of the house I am in to sneak around. You were bound to get caught at some point."

"Sophie, I can explain!"

"There's no need to. You cheated. And I'm breaking up with you. End of discussion."

I turned on my heel and stormed out of the common room. Tears pricked me eyes. I was told for the last year how much I meant to him; he never wanted to lose me, and I was the one. But obviously it was all a lie. 'Pull yourself together!' I thought. 'You don't need him!'

I turned the corner and bumped into a dark haired boy. "Sorry," I mumbled, not in the mood to talk.

"Sophie? You alright?"

"Oh hey Sirius." I started to walk again, but he grabbed me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said to my best friend, "I'm fine."

"No you're not. You're crying. Tell me. Please."

I looked into his eyes. They were always comforting.

"He cheated on me."

Sirius' eyes flashed from concern to anger. "He did?!"

"Found him making out without another girl on the common room couch."

I had never seen Sirius that angry before. "You don't need him, Sophie. He doesn't deserve you. You're better off without him.

I smiled. "Thanks Sirius, you always know how to make me feel better."

Sirius hugged me. "You're better off with me," he mumbled.

"What?"

"Uh oh." He turned bright red. "Well, it's just that, um, I've really liked you for about a year now. I never knew how to tell you, so I just kept it to myself. And then you got yourself a boyfriend and I don't think I had ever seen you that happy. As much as it hurt, I wanted you to be happy. But then this happened, and, yeah." He trailed off.

I blushed, then leaned toward him and kissed him. "I like you too."

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

"No, I've like you for a while too, but I thought it wouldn't have worked out. I thought you didn't like me like that."

Sirius smiled at me. "I should've asked you out ages ago." He grabbed my hand and kissed me again.

From that point on, I knew he was the one.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry for the lack of update, I have started drivers training! I am terrified!