Ron Imagine

A/N: a cute 3 part imagine:

How you met:

You didn't know where you were. Your parents had dropped you off at King's Cross, telling you that it was Platform 9 and 3/4 then drove off (you were muggle-born). You were lost and confused.

You found platforms 9 and 10 but not 9 and 3/4. Suddenly, you saw a bunch of people running through a brick wall. Was that even possible?

You went over to the red-haired lady.

"Hello sweetheart! What can I do for you?"

"I'm starting at Hogwarts today. How do I get to the train?"

"It's quite simple. This is Ginny's first year too. Just run right through and you'll be there!"

She sent you and Ginny running and in seconds, you were on the other side staring at a large red train.

"Hey," Ginny tapped you. "What's your name. I'm Ginny but probably know that by now."

"I'm (y/n)."

"Nice to meet you! Come on, lets go find my brothers. We can sit with them."

You both entered the train and looked around.

"I don't know where my brother is. I guess we'll see him later.

You both took a seat in an empty compartment and got ready for your first trip to Hogwarts.

When you got to Hogwarts, you were going to get sorted. You were worried. Ginny had told you about Slytherin. You didn't want to go there. The sorting hat was placed on your head.

"Gryffindor!" It shouted.

You smiled and went to sit with Ginny.

That night, Ginny introduced you to her brother and his friends.

"That's my brother Ron, his friend Harry and his friend Hermione."

"Harry Potter?!" You shrieked. He blushed.

You continued your conversation with Ginny when Ron came over.

"You're very pretty (y/n), tell me about yourself."

Asking you out:

It was your 3rd and Ron's 4th year. It was also the year of the Triwizard Tournament and the Yule Ball. Harry had been selected to participate in the tournament. You were ecstatic but also terrified for him. But, you were able to relieve your stress for a while to plan your night at the Yule Ball.

You were currently in the Gryffindor common room with Hermione.

"Okay so, I'm thinking a sliver dress with matching heels and my hair in a braided bun. But, the dress will be enchanted, so if the silver looks bad, I can do some last minute changes." You smirked.

"I love that idea! I'll have on the pink dress I showed you and my hair up, but I don't know exactly how." Hermione said.

"It doesn't matter. Anything looks good on you!" You smiled.

"Thanks! Now, what about dates?"

"You shouldn't worry! You have Krum! I have no one!"

"Actually..." Hermione trailed off.

"What?"

"He's coming in now."

Ron and Harry walked in. Harry nudged Ron. He walked over.

"Hey (y/n)! I was, uh, wondering if, um, you'd like to go to the ball with me?" He asked.

You blushed. "I'd love too, Ron. Thanks for asking!"

He smiled and walked off.

Hermione winked. "Told you."

At the ball, you met Ron in the common room. As soon as he saw you, he was speechless. "Wow."

You blushed. "Thank you."

He took your hand and headed down to the ball. You ate, talked and danced together. Then there was a slow song.

You turned to Ron. He blushed. You both began to dance. Bit by bit, you both moved closer together until your lips touched. The fireworks instantly went off.

"So, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly.

"Yes."

(Your future):

Many years later, after the Battle Of Hogwarts, Ron asked you to marry him. Of course you said yes. The wedding was small but magical. The only people there were Ron's family, your family, Harry and Hermione.

You spent your honeymoon in the muggle world, specifically an island in the Caribbean. Ron had never been to the muggle world and it was quite amusing watching him try to figure things out.

About a week after your honeymoon, you discovered you were pregnant. You and Ron were ecstatic!

You ended up with two kids instead of one (which was perfectly okay for you both) and when both got their letters to Hogwarts, you were overjoyed.

"You knew it was gonna happen." Laughed Ron.

"I know, but I'm still very proud of my children!" You said, hugging them both.

You got to King's Cross and showed your children how to get to the platform, and teared up when you remembered your first time there.

"Everything alright?" Asked Ron, putting an arm around you.

"Yeah, I'm just remembering how sweet your mother was, helping me get to the train."

He pulled you close for a kiss.

"EW! Mom! Dad! Not here!"

You both laughed and helped your kids get to the train.

You ran into Harry, Ginny, Hermione and other you knew, and you were excited. You looked around, remembering everything. You said your goodbyes to your children and waved as the train left.

You sighed and leaned into Ron.

"I can't believe they're growing up so fast!"

"Trust me," he laughed, "I can't either."

I hope you liked it! It seems really long, sorry. 😁