George Imagine For Maya

For @mayalovestmnt

I'll never forget my time at Hogwarts with George. It was our first year. I watched in awe as a group of redheads ran through a wall known as Platform 9 and 3/4. I quickly followed. The train left in 5 minutes, so I said my goodbyes to my family and hopped onboard. Most compartments were already filled. The only one with room was where the redhead boys were.

"Can I sit here?" I asked.

"Of course." Said a boy who looked a bit older than the other two. "First year, I assume?"

"Yeah!" I said cheerfully.

"I'm a third year. I'm Percy. These are my brothers Fred and George. They're also first years.

"I'm Maya. Nice to meet you all."

It was our second year. I had grown a lot closer to the twins. They were very funny. They tried out for Quidditch and became beaters. The thought of playing Quidditch scared me. But after weeks of George pleading me to join, I gave in and tried out. I became a chaser.

It was our third year. George's younger brother, Ron had begun Hogwarts. So did Harry Potter. Both Ron and Harry were placed in Gryffindor. George taught me how to pull the perfect prank.

It was our fourth year. George's youngest sibling and only sister, Ginny had begun Hogwarts. The Chamber of Secrets was opened. George and I made sure, even though we were not muggle-borns, that we stayed safe, especially after Ginny was taken into the Chamber.

It was our fifth year. Fred and George had discovered a map with all the passages of Hogwarts, which we all quickly memorized, so we could move about the castle without anyone knowing.

It was our sixth year. The Triwizard Tournament happened. Fred and George tried to put their names in the Goblet of Fire and failed. George asked me to the Yule Ball. I accepted and realized how much I liked him. We had our first kiss on the dance floor.

It was our seventh year. George and I had begun to date. Umbridge showed up. We joined the DA. Fred and George left the school.

"I'll be waiting for you the moment you graduate, Maya." George said. "I love you."

"I love you too."

The next year Fred and George opened up their joke shop. Business was booming. I was offered a job, but declined since I was training to become an auror.

The next year was rough. Some friends and family were lost, but George and I stuck together. The second Battle of Hogwarts occurred, and George lost something he would never get over. Voldemort was killed, and the wizarding world was saved.

The next year was better. The Weasley's were back on their feet. I left being an auror to help George out in the shop. George proposed. I accepted.

All of these moments run through my head as I stand in front of the love of my life, in a white dress and veil, with a ring on my finger. Tears prick my eyes as George recites his vows. Then it's my turn.

"I vow to always be with you, through thick and thin," I say, "I'll never leave your side. I vow to love you unconditionally for the rest of my life. George Weasley, I love you with all my heart."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

George kissed me like he never had before. "I'll never leave you," he whispered, "you're mine."

Hope you enjoyed it!!