Neville Imagine For Lexi

For @BandanasAndForever21

A Gryffindor dating a Slytherin was always odd, and usually frowned upon by both houses. So when Neville asked me out and I said yes, it was a shock to both houses.

Anyways, Neville and I worked out most of the time. We rarely fought, but when we did it was bad. But this last fight nearly ended our relationship:

NEVILLE'S POV:

Gryffindor had double potions with the Slytherins today. I was excited since Lexi was going to be there. But, when I got there, I realized Lexi wouldn't be there because she was helping Madame Pomfrey out for some class. She didn't really tell me much.

Anyways, I was working on my potion when I overheard Pansy and Millicent talking.

"Why aren't Draco and Lexi here?" Asked Pansy. "Draco was supposed to help me today!"

"Didn't you hear? Both of them ditched to get some alone time, if you know what I mean." Millicent grinned.

"Why am I not surprised. They're always flirting! I should've seen this coming."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. But, I didn't believe one bit of it. Lexi wouldn't do that, right?"

Class ended and I headed to the Great Hall. I saw Lexi in there, talking to Draco. They seemed to be really secretive. Lexi put her hand on his shoulder, and he smiled, then hugged her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

I marched over, and grabbed Lexi.

"We need to talk." She followed me out into corridors. "What were you doing with Draco?"

She looked down. "Nothing."

"Oh really? Because it looked like something."

"I can't tell you, Neville. I'm sorry."

"I think we need a break."

"WHAT?!"

"I'm sorry. But it's for the best."

YOUR POV:

Neville turned and left, leaving me in tears. I couldn't believe it. We had just broken up. The only way I could fix this was to tell Neville the truth. I had to tell him about Draco.

I walked to the Gryffindor common room. Neville always gave me the passwords, so I was able to walk in. I found Neville on the couch, looking upset.

"Neville?"

"What?" He snapped.

"I'm here to tell you the truth."

His face softened a bit. "Go on."

"Draco is a death eater. He has to do a horrible task, but he won't tell me. The reason he told me is bc he knows I won't tell the whole school. That's what I was doing in the Great Hall; comforting him. Please don't tell anyone this. Draco trusts me and I don't want to lose that trust."

"What about skipping potions? Millicent said you and him were, you know-" he trailed off.

I burst out laughing. "Me and him? No way! Never! He was working on his task! I was helping Madame Pomfrey! I want to be a Healer. It really interests me, so every so often, I am allowed to skip class to help and observe Madame Pomfrey."

Neville turned red. "I owe you an apology, Lex. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I don't want to break up."

"I should've told you. I'm sorry for hiding everything from you. I love you." I said, hugging him.

He kissed me. "I love you too."

Hope you enjoyed it!