Harry Imagine For Ellie

For @purplxe

"Ellie? Are you up there?"

"Yeah, Andromeda! Why?"

"Nymphadora wants to take you somewhere."

"Ooh! Okay!"

I was staying with my godparents' house. They were practically the only family I had. Besides, they were more like friends than family. Tonks and I had a really close relationship.

I met Tonks at the front door, her hair as pink as ever.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well, mum and dad would be furious if they found out, but I'm taking you to an Order Of The Phoenix meeting.

Tonks always kept me updated since Andromeda and Ted never wanted me to go.

"The thing is," she continued, "you're not of age, so you're not allowed in the meetings."

"So why are you taking me?"

"Because Harry is going to be at this."

I blushed. Tonks knew I had a HUGE crush on the boy who lived. Harry and I never really crossed paths since he was Gryffindor and I was Ravenclaw.

"You guys will have some alone time together!"

"Tonks, I don't know if I should be thanking you or dying of embarrassment right now."

"You'll thank me later."

~At number 12 Grimmauld Place~

Tonks went into the kitchen and I headed upstairs. I heard screaming.

"Harry, please, you don't get it-"

"I don't get it?! Are you aware that I have spent these last five years trying to figure all of this out and you think I don't get it?!"

The door opened and Ron and Hermione rushed out.

"Oh. Ellie. Hi!" Said Ron.

"Is this a bad time?"

"No, not at all! I actually think you should talk to him!"

"Ron, is that a good-"

"Yes!" He winked at Hermione.

"Oh! Yes! Ellie it's a great idea!"

I opened the door slightly. "Hi Harry."

He looked up. "Hey Ellie."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just that people don't understand what I'm going through."

I sat next to him. "I understand. You're trying to tell everyone about Voldemort, and no one believes you. But I believe you. Dumbledore and the Order are keeping secrets from you and yeah." I trailed off.

He looked up at me. "How do you know this?"

"Tonks tells me. She wouldn't tell me the secret though."

Without warning, Harry's lips were on mine.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I got carried away." He blushed.

"I don't mind," I smiled, "I've liked you a lot lately."

"Me too."

"DINNER!" Called Mrs. Weasley.

Harry and I walked down hand in hand, much to Tonk's excitement.

Hope you enjoyed it!