James Imagine For Anastasia

For @sophie_cupcake

"Anastasia, you look great!" My best friend cried. "James won't be able to resist you!"

I blushed. "Relax! It's not like this is a real thing!"

"Uh, I'm pretty sure he called it a date! Now go! You're going to be late!"

I was shoved out of the Ravenclaw common room and toward the Black Lake. When I got there I smiled.

There was James, with a cute picnic set up.

"Hi," I said shyly.

"Hey-wow. Anastasia. You look stunning!"

I blushed. "Thanks!"

James blushed too. "So, I have all your favorite foods. At least, I think they are. Your friends didn't really help me."

"Yeah, let me guess, they were too busy fawning over you?"

"How'd you guess?"

James and I ate and talked for a longtime. Soon it was dark.

"Should we go back?" He asked me.

"In a minute, I want to look at the stars."

James smiled. "I love the stars. Look there, it's Ursa Major. And over there is Ursa Minor. Aren't they beautiful?"

I stared at him. "Wow, I didn't know you knew all of that!"

"I've been in Astronomy for a bit now. It's actually an interesting class." He looked down, embarrassed. "Let me guess, you're in shock that I actually like a class?"

"No, it's nice to know there's someone else who likes astronomy!"

James smiled and moved closer to me. "I really like you."

I turned pink. Was this really happening?

"I-I do too."

James leaned forward and kissed me softly. I felt sparks fly, and fireworks go off. This was exactly what I wanted.

Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for the wait!