Draco Imagine: Christmas

Hogwarts at Christmastime was one of your favorite things. You loved all the festivities that went on.

Because you were a Slytherin, you got a lot of crap from your house for being friends with Gryffindors. At Christmastime the majority of your house was gone, so you were able to talk to your fellow Gryffindor friends.

But this year was different. Draco Malfoy was staying at Hogwarts. You didn't hate Draco-in fact you had a huge crush on him-but he would always tease you for being friends with Gryffindors.

Anyways, you were walking to the Great Hall with your friends Hermione and Ron, when someone tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around and saw a blond boy sneering at you.

"I'll talk to you guys later. I have to deal with a problem." You said. You turned to Draco. "What? Are you hear to make fun of me because I'm friends with them?" You spat.

Draco raised an eyebrow. "You know me so well."

"Can I remind you that I'm friends with Ron and Hermione, but not Harry?"

"I know. But that doesn't make any difference."

"God Draco you're so annoying!"

"Oh I am?"

You rolled your eyes and continued walking. "I'm done with this conversation. It's Christmas Eve! I'd like to enjoy it."

"Wait (y/n)!" He called.

You stopped. "This better be worth it." You growled.

"Why are we even fighting? We're in the same house! I'm sorry. Can we start over?"

You stared at him incredulously. Draco Malfoy apologizing? "Alright." You said slowly.

"Thank you. Come on, I want some of that feast!"

You both walked towards the Great Hall, but Draco stopped you. He pushed you against the wall and kissed you. You were shocked but kissed back.

After a moment of kissing, he pulled away. "So you like me?"

You blushed. "I have for a while."

He smiled. "Good. Because I have too." He kissed you again, and then you walked to the Great Hall, hands intertwined. Ron and Hermione gave you weird looks, but you pretended not to notice.

After having dinner, you headed back to the common room.

"I know it's a day early, but I have a present for you." He pulled out a necklace. "It was my mother's. She told me to give it to a special girl. I've been meaning to give it to you for a while, but I didn't know if it was a good idea."

"I love it! Thank you!" You said kissing him. "I also have something for you."

You handed him a Quidditch set. "I've heard that you've been recruited as the seeker. We can practice with it! And, I stole it from Potter!"

His eyes lit up. "Wow! Thanks!" He kissed you.

He pulled you closer and closed his eyes. "You're so amazing." He said.

"You're acting like we've been together forever." You smirked.

He blushed. "Yeah well, uh-"

"I'm joking!" You laughed.

He smiled. "I knew that."

You both sat in the common room until you both fell asleep.

The following morning you woke up and found Draco still asleep, his breath deep and even. You kissed him. "Happy Christmas." You whispered.

He opened an eye and looked a you. "Happy Christmas."

Sorry if its bad.
Merry Christmas Eve!! AND MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS!!