Draco Imagine For Ariana

For @AmiciaClereOfFandom

I walked down to potions to find Draco already there. I slid into the seat next to him.

"Hey babe," he said, kissing me.

"Happy 6th month anniversary!" I said.

He paled. "Oh my god I totally forgot!"

"Actually it was yesterday. We both forgot." I smiled.

He looked relieved. "Oh okay good. Hey Potter!" He yelled to Harry. "See this lovely lady? We've been dating for 6 months! Where's your lady? Oh wait, you have Ron."

Harry turned pink.

"Draco!" I half-laughed, half-yelled.

"What? Pansy, I see that glare! Just because I dumped you for Ariana 6 months ago, doesn't mean you should still be angry!"

"Draco please, I'd prefer not to get attacked later tonight."

Before he could say anything, Snape walked in. "Get your books out. Page 394. The instructions are on the board."

"Sir, are we working with partners?" Asked Draco.

"Mr. Malfoy, you and Ms. Caacade may."

Draco smiled gratefully at Snape. The two of us were at the top of the class and in Snape's house, so he didn't really care what we do.

"Okay can you cut up the asphodel? I'll start on the beetle eyes." I said

"Sure," Draco replied. As I stood up to grab the beetle eyes, I felt Draco grab my butt.

"Draco!" I shrieked.

He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and continued making the potion.

Throughout the class, Draco grabbed my butt 6 times, and kept getting touchy.

"Draco! Stop!"

"What?"

"We're in a public place!"

"So?"

I groaned. "That's it. I'm done. You can finish the potion on your own!"

I walked over to Snape, excused myself and left the classroom.

As soon as I got far enough, I burst into tears. I loved Draco, but he is gone too far.

"Aw is little Ariana crying?"

"Go away Peeves. No one likes you."

"Little baby Ariana!"

"Do you want me to get the Bloody Baron?"

Peeves left promptly.

"Ariana!" I heard a voice. It was Draco.

"What?" I snapped.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I just wanted to show everyone that you're mine. I love you so much. I'm sorry."

I smiled. "Thank you Draco. I love you too. Next time, don't do that okay? Everyone knows I'm yours."

"Okay." He kissed me. "Shall we go back to potions?"

"How about we go back to the Common Room? There's no one there. We can have some alone time."

"Lets go!" He laughed.

Hope you enjoyed it!