Draco Imagine For Giselle

For @Alexrisawesome

Meet me in the Room Of Requirement at eleven. Umbridge will be in her office, writing up the evaluations. Filch will be with her, making sure she isn't bothered. Just watch out for his stupid cat and any other professors. Tell no one about this. I love you.

~Draco

I folded the note and shoved it in my robes. It was 10:30. I got ready to leave.

"Where are you going, Giselle?" I jumped.

"Oh hey Neville!" I smiled at my best friend.

"It's after hours. You can't go out."

"I can sneak around. I have before."

"But Umbridge is in charge now. You're going to be in so much trouble!"

"Neville, relax. I'll be okay. I'll be back in a few hours."

And with that, I walked out of the common room. I kept myself hidden in the shadows, avoiding ghosts and professors. I managed to make it to the Room of Requirement. Draco was standing outside.

"Hey love," he said, kissing me.

"Hey yourself."

"Would you like to see what I have planned for us?"

"I'd love to."

Draco opened the door to find a room with a beautiful night view. There was a couch set up with some snacks, as well as some candles and music.

"Draco, this is wonderful! I love it! And I love you." I kissed him.

"It was no problem at all," he said blushing, "anything for you, Giselle."

I grabbed his hand and led him to the couch where we cuddled and looked at the stars.

"There's Mars!" I said. "Oh and Orion!"

"You're so adorable."

"Don't call me adorable. You're the one who's adorable."

"We aren't starting this argument again," he rolled his eyes, "I don't need to do that again."

I laughed. "Fine. Oh! It's already 1! Where does the time go? We should probably head back."

"Nope. You're staying right here." Draco pulled me closer to him, and we spent the night cuddled up, watching the stars and sharing kisses.

Hope you enjoy it! Sorry it's a little short.