George Imagine

You were walking to potions when someone stopped you.

"Hey (y/n)!"

"Oh hi Fred." You said.

"It's George. Not Fred." You were shocked. George usually got annoyed if you called him Fred.

"I know. I'm just messing with you." You laughed. George had been your crush for a year.

"Oh." He blushed.

"So what's up? I've got some time before class."

"Can you taste this?" He pulled out a cup a light pink juice. "My mum wanted me to make something for a party she's throwing next week. I made some juice, but I don't know if it tastes good. Can you try it?"

"Of course!" You took a sip. "Wow this is really good George!" But then you realized your mistake. "Oh crap." You tried to spit the juice out but it was too late. Your hair had already turned pink.

George burst out laughing. "How did you not realize that was lie? It was one of my worst lies too!"

"Great. Snape's gonna be thrilled about my hair."

"Relax! It only lasts for 8 hours. Besides, you look really good."

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Well I gotta go. I'll see you later!" You walked to potions, your cheeks matching the color of your hair.

"Late again, Ms. (Y/L/N)? That'll be 5 points from Gryffindor. May I ask why you were late? Was it because of you hair perhaps?"

You looked down. "It was George's fault."

"Tsk, tsk. Blaming others? Sit down."

You could hear Malfoy snickering at your hair. You rolled your eyes and sat next to Fred.

"It was the juice wasn't it?" Laughed Fred.

"Yep. I can't believe I fell for it."

He slid a packet of something in front of them. "They're chocolate frogs. He loves those. But they're enchanted. Once he eats one, he will only tell the truth. Put them on his bed tonight. I guarantee he'll eat one. It'll be hilarious!"

"Thanks," you smiled, "this will be awesome!"

"Mr. Weasley! Ms. (Y/L/N)! 5 points each from Gryffindor!"

"Sorry."

That night, you set the frogs on George's bed. you walked back into the common room and waited. George walked in and grinned at you.

"I see the pink hair still hasn't worn off."

"No. It hasn't. Thanks for reminding me."

"No problem!"

He walked into the boy's dormitory.

"Hey!" He cried and walked back. "Did you give me these?"

"No," you lied, "why would I go into the boy's dormitory?" You smirked.

He popped a chocolate frog into his mouth. He gagged. "Ew this doesn't taste lik-" he stopped talking.

"Everything okay?" You asked.

"Of course! I just wanted to tell you that you are beautiful and I love you."

"Whoa. What?"

"I love you (y/n). You're so beautiful!"

You turned to Fred. "You knew about this."

He shrugged. "You're welcome."

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

You went up and hugged him. "Of course."

He hugged back. Then he kissed you softly. You kissed for a while.

"So," he said after you pulled away, "you gave me the frogs didn't you?"

"Yep. I wanted to get you back."

He kissed you and grinned. "Well played, (y/n), well played."

That was a lot longer then I intended it to be. I hope you enjoyed it!!