Fred Imagine For Leah

For MrsSpock

"Bottoms up, George!" Fred shouted as he and his brother drank an aging potion.

Hermione and I rolled out eyes. They'd stop at nothing to get into this tournament.

"It's not going to work!" Hermione told them.

"Let them have their moment, 'mione. They'll learn soon."

"I feel so much older!" Cried Fred. "A kiss for good luck?" He asked me.

"Why not." I smirked, kissing him quickly.

He and George walked up to the Goblet of Fire and put their names in it. It worked! For two seconds. They were soon went flying across the Great Hall, looking 50 years older.

"Told you so!" Hermione smirked, walking off. Fred groaned.

I giggled, "come on, I'll take you two to the Hospital Wing."

Fred smiled. "Thanks, Leah." He tried to kiss me. I pulled away.

"Sorry, I'm not into older men. That's not my style."

"But Leah, you're the one that I want!" He gave me puppy dog eyes. I had to look away.

"You're not the one that I want."

"If I catch you, will you kiss me?"

"I don't know, that depends if you actually catch me first." I took off running at full speed, Fred following closely behind.

"WEASLEY! (Y/L/N)! What on earth are you doing?! 10 points from Gryffindor! And Mr. Weasley, go to the hospital wing to get that heard of yours fixed." Professor McGonagall looked stern, but I saw the ghost of a smile on her face.

I walked with Fred to the hospital wing where he was quickly back to himself.

"Do I get that kiss now?"

I sighed. "Fine." I kissed him for a while. "You're lucky I love you."

"Love you too."

Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for the wait!

Btw thank you all for 100k views!!