George Imagine For Maddie

For MissStargaze

George's POV:

Every time I saw her, I couldn't help but smile. She was beautiful. I watched her as she walked down to the Great Hall to eat breakfast. I wanted her to be mine.

"Hey George." I jumped. Fred was standing behind me. "Why don't you ask her to the Yule Ball? She hasn't been taken yet."

"Who, Maddie?"

"Don't play dumb. I see the way you look at her. But you better hurry up. Ron has his eye on her too."

"Thanks Fred."

I walked down to Great Hall. I looked for Maddie and found her with Ron. They were both laughing and smiling. He made her smile. I was annoyed now. I ate my breakfast fast and headed over to Ron and Maddie.

"So, Maddie, I was wondering if-"

I cut Ron off. "Hey guys! Ron, Harry and Hermione need you in the common room." I lied. "And Maddie, you look very beautiful today."

She blushed. "Thank you."

"Why do they need me?" Ron asked.

"No idea. They told me to get you."

Ron and I walked up to the common room. He looked around for a bit. "There's no one here. Wait! You just wanted to get me away from Maddie!"

"What? No!"

"Sorry George, but she's going to the Ball with me."

"Did she agree?"

"Not yet. But she was just about to when you interrupted!"

"Why would she want someone like you? She wants me!"

"You're joking! She would never go out with someone like you! You're annoying and old!"

"I'm 2 years older! It's not like she's a first year!"

A voice cut into our argument. "What is going on here?!"

Maddie's POV:

As soon as Ron walked over, I knew he was going to ask me to the Ball. I didn't want to go with him. I wanted to go with someone else. He told some jokes that made me smile, but he wasn't the one.

As soon as he began to ask me to the Ball, George walked over. He was the one I wanted. Based on George's look, he was not happy Ron was talking to me. He and George began to head up to the common room, and I followed.

I walked into the common room and hid while I watched the fight begin.

It was pretty comical to watch and I almost laughed a few times. Finally, I got sick of it and came out of hiding

"What is going on here?"

Both of them stopped fighting and jumped.

"Um, well George and I-"

"Ron was-"

"I wanted to-"

"Alright alright! You're fighting over me aren't you."

They blushed. I smiled. "I feel pretty flattered."

"So which one of us will you take?" Asked Ron. George hit him.

"Well I've liked one of you guys for a long time now," I began, "and he's liked me for long time."

Ron and George looked at each other.

"I choose, um, Fred!"

"What?!" They both said.

"I'm kidding! I choose George. Sorry Ron, but I think we should stick to being friends."

He nodded and walked off, leaving me and George.

"So what do you think about you and me going to the Yule Ball together?"

"Of course." I said.

Both of us slowly moved in and kissed each other.

"Whoa hey! Not here please!" It was Fred.

George blushed and kissed my cheek. "You won't regret this decision." He said.

"I know. I picked the right Weasley."

Hope you liked it! Sorry for taking so long!!