Remus Imagine For Julia

For JulesIsMyName

The sky was gray when I woke up. I sighed. It was October 31. Exactly three years after the Wizarding War. I sat up and looked at the picture of my brother and his wife Lily.

"I miss you," I whispered, "hope you're both okay."

I walked out of my room and screamed.

"Remus! What on earth are you doing here?" Then I saw the look on his face.

"I miss them, Julia. I wish we could be back at Hogwarts. Nothing went wrong and everyone was friends."

I pulled him into a hug. "I miss them too. But they don't want us to be like this."

"I know, but they were my best friends. I'm always thinking about them. Why did he choose them?"

"Remus, you're not the only one who lost best friends!" I snapped. "I lost a brother! So stop acting like you're the only one who lost them!"

Remus recoiled as if he had been slapped. I instantly felt awful.

"I'm sorry. I did-"

"It's fine," he said, obviously sounding hurt, "it's okay. Look, I'm going to head home for now. I'll talk to you later."

He apparated, and I was left alone. I burst into tears. I decided to talk to the one person who understood me the most.

"Hey James, it's me. I hope you and Lily are okay. Remus and I are alright I guess. We had a small fight a second ago. It was the stupidest thing too. I know you don't want this. I'm sorry. I need to stop grieving, I know. Anyways, I'm going to go talk to Remus. I need to fix this. I'll talk to you later." Talking to James made everything seem brighter. I felt better. Time to go make up with Remus.

I apparated to his house. "Remus?" I called.

"In here."I found him siting in a chair, staring at a picture of the marauders.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped."

"I'm sorry for being the way I was. You're right. This isn't what he would want. James would want us to reminisce about old times. I wish I had the map with me. We could have looked at it. I think it's still in Filch's drawer."

I smiled. "Leave it to Sirius to get it taken away."

"He always claims it was Snape. Usually we would agree, but his lie about the basilisk and the mermaid was just awful."

"Don't forget about the giant squid!"

"I look back and I am surprised we didn't kill McGonagall. We were always on her last nerve."

I giggled. "I was waiting for her to expel us honestly."

"Well James nearly got us expelled after the potions incident."

"Don't even bring that up."

"Julia, thanks for all of this," Remus said, kissing me, "I needed it."

"No problem, Moony."

We continued to talk about old memories until it was dark. I kissed Remus goodbye and promised I would talk to him tomorrow. I went home to get ready for bed. But first, I looked at the picture of him and Lily again.

"Hope Lily doesn't scold you for the things we brought up today. You never did tell her about the potions incident did you? I love you both."

Hope you enjoyed it!