Draco Imagine For Kaitlyn

For @kaitlynlizkelly

I glared at Draco. "Take all of that back. Now."

"Why should I? It's true."

"If you say one more awful thing about Gryffindor, we're over."

"There's nothing awful about Gryffindor! They're brave, fun, and mudbloods!"

"Why did I even agree to date you? Slytherins are rich, stuck up, purebloods who only care about themselves! I can't do this anymore."

"Kaitlyn, wait-"

"No. I'm done."

I turned and walked to the Gryffindor common room.

Hermione was on the couch when I walked in.

"What happened this time?"

"He was insulting the Gryffindor house again."

Hermione rolled her eyes and looked toward the door. Draco was standing there. I forgot I give him the passwords. We give each other the passwords so we can hang out anytime.

"I'll be in the dormitory," she told me.

I turned to Draco. "Hey."

"Hey. About what happened back there-"

"Draco, I don't know if I can do this anymore. We're always fighting now."

Draco looked down.

"I'm sorry. It seem like we can't go a week without a fight."

Draco hesitated. "I don't want to lose you, Kaitlyn. I'm sorry." He mumbled.

Draco Malfoy apologizing? Something was up.

"You never apologize. What's going on?"

"I really don't want to lose you. Honestly, I kinda of enjoy these fights. I love how you're so defensive about your house. I love everything about you."

"Whoa. Where did that come from?" I smirked. "I'm kidding! I'm willing to give it another try. And honestly, I also like some of our fights."

Draco smirked and kissed me. "I want this to last. Lets make it last."

Hope you enjoyed it! I don't know if this is what you wanted :)