Neville Imagine For Kylie

For @iMonshaugen

I rolled my eyes as Draco and Neville tried to win my attention.

"Kylie, why are you walking with him? We have potions together, you should walk with me!" Shouted Draco.

"As if she wants a Slytherin!" Mumbled Neville so that no one could hear him.

I walked faster, trying to avoid the two of them. I needed some time to think about who I wanted. Draco was attractive, that's for sure, but Neville, well he's sweet! He's funny, kind and cute!

I walked into potions and took my seat next to her. I looked around and noticed Draco and Neville weren't there. I got a little worried. They should be here by now. Hermione noticed what was going on too.

"Kylie, I bet they're just late. Besides, it's after lunch, class doesn't start for another 5 minutes!"

I nodded and didn't say a word. I looked at the clock again. 4 minutes left. I quickly got up and ran out into the corridor. Something was up.

As soon as I rounded the corner, I saw jets of light. Draco was shooting hexes at Neville, who was trying his best to fight back.

"Draco! Neville! Expelliarmus! Expelliarmus!" Both of their wands were disarmed and in my hand. "What do you two think you're doing?!"

Both of them looked down.

"Can you both stop fighting?! It's not going to make me like either of you!" But I did like one of them.

"I'm sorry, Kylie. I shouldn't have done that. Can you forgive me?" Asked Draco.

"No. But Neville I can forgive." I kissed Neville's cheek. "Come on, we're going to be late for potions." Before we walked in, I kissed him. "I choose you."

Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for the wait!