George Imagine

For ptvchristinee

"So, (y/n), if George ever asked you out, you would say no?" Asked Fred.

"I would say no. He's not my type. He's laid back and doesn't focus on his studies, I want to become an auror, it doesn't work! Besides, he doesn't like me either. Why is this coming up?"

"Come on! You two need to put aside your differences! You've hated each other only because you got off to a rocky start! Come on, give him a chance! Oh here he comes now! George!" George walked over to where Fred and I were standing and he sighed.

"Oh. (Y/N). Hello."

"This is what I mean!" Cried Fred, "you need to give each other a chance! Tell you what, you go out for a week, and if you hate it, then forget this ever happened. If you like it, well, we'll get to that later."

I rolled my eyes. "Alright, fine! It's a deal."

"Sure. I guess." George sighed.

Fred left and I stared at George. "Just to let you know, I'm doing this for his sake only. Once the week is up, I'm never speaking to you again."

"Alright with me."

•••••••••a few days into the week•••••••

I hated to admit it, but George actually wasn't that bad of a person! I kinda liked-er-tolerated him.

"(Y/N)?" He asked one day.

"Hmm?"

"How come you like Fred but not me? Is it because of what happened on the train?"

George had pranked me the second I got on the train in my first year. He set off dungbombs and turned my hair green. I was the laughingstock of the first years.

"Yeah. It really is. I never wanted to meet or speak to you ever. That's why I always snapped at you or was rude to you. I'm sorry. I overreacted a bit."

"I'm sorry for doing that. Lets start over. I'm George Weasley."

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Fred, if you say one word about how you were right, I will kill you." I hissed.

"I won't! But can I talk about it in the speech?"

"Sure. By then I'll be calm."

"Don't freak out, you're marrying the man of your dreams. Besides, if you ever divorce, there's always me! Okay okay I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" He said after getting a glare from you. "Anyways, it's time to go. Ready?"

I took a deep breath. "Ready."

Walking down the aisle was the greatest and scariest moment in my life. But once I saw George standing at the end, I knew things were going to be okay. Everything went smoothly. We said our 'I dos'. Then it was time for our vows.

" (y/n), about 6 years ago, I never would've thought I would be standing here with you. But now, I can't imagine not being here with you. Yes I know that's cheesy, but that's my specialty. We've done everything together, but I know there's more out there for us to discover together. I love you."

"George, if someone told me a few years ago that I would be marrying you, I would've laughed in their face. You would've too. We've had our ups and downs, but as I stand here and make my vows, it makes me realize how much you are meant to me. I love you so much, and I'll never stop loving you."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

George grabbed me and kissed me like he's never kissed me before.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A lot of people laugh at how George and I met and started dating. I used to as well. I felt ashamed of how it happened. But as I stand in our house, and watch George play with our children, all the good memories; all the hugs, kisses, tears, laughs, and jokes we've shared come rushing back. And I realize, I wouldn't our story to be any other way.

Hope you enjoyed it!