Luna Imagine For Lucy

For JumpStumbleFall

She was beautiful. I couldn't stop staring. But there's no way she would like me back.

"Oi Lucy!" I jumped. Fred was behind me. "Whatcha looking at?"

"Oh, nothing." I blushed.

"Don't tell me you've got a thing for a Ravenclaw boy! You don't want one of those."

"Not exactly," I mumbled.

Fred looked over at the Ravenclaw table. "Wait, Lucy, you don't have a thing for-"

I blushed, knowing what was coming next.

"Roger Davies?!"

I laughed. "No! Gross!"

He sighed. "Fine, will you tell me?"

"Okay, but you can't tell anyone. It's Luna."

"Luna Lovegood? She's cool! Does she like you back?"

"I don't know."

"Well, go get her!" He grabbed my arm and shoved me towards the Ravenclaw table. Luna noticed and turned around.

"Oh hi Lucy!" She said softly. "What's up?"

"Hi Luna. Can I talk to you for a second? Alone?"

"Of course!"

We walked out of the Great Hall. Fred gave me a thumbs up.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Look Luna, there's something I need to tell you. Ever since we've met I've felt this connection between us. I really like you Luna, and I was wondering if you'd want to date?"

Luna stood there for a second, taking it all in. Then she smiled. "I like you too. And yes, I would love to date." She quickly pressed her lips to mine. "I've got to get to potions. Meet me later." She grinned.

I waved goodbye and walked back into the Great Hall where Fred was standing.

"Nice one," he smirked, "you guys are really cute together."

Hope you enjoyed it!