Neville Imagine For Jassmine

For @PurebloodAndProud

"Mum! Please no!" I gasped.

"You blood traitor! You promised me you would fight for the Dark Lord, and I see you fight against him?! That will not be tolerated in our family!"

"Please mum! I'll switch now!"

"Too late! You are no longer a Lestrange, Jassmine! CRUCIO!" I screamed in agony. This wasn't how I wanted to die. My own mum killing me.

"Mum! Please! I'm sorry!"

"Sorry won't cut it. What you've done is unforgivable to me and the Dark Lord. Crucio!"

I screamed. "Neville!" I called out. Neville was only a few feet away from me.

"Neville isn't going to help you. Once you're dead, he'll be next!"

"Neville! Neville help!" Neville didn't seen to hear me.

"Crucio! You know what, I'm done using that spell. Maybe I should use the killing curse?"

"No!"

"Crucio it is then!" She cackled and continued to torture me. I was losing consciousness.

"Neville!" I whispered weakly, as my eyes closed. I heard yelling in the distance.

"Expelliarmus!" The voice echoed. "Get away from her!" I lost all consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think she's waking up."

I opened my eyes slightly. Ron, Neville, and Hermione were standing by me.

"Oh my gosh, you're okay!" Hermione cried.

"What happened?" I mumbled.

"Bellatrix tried to kill you." Said Ron.

"My own mother?"

"Yeah. Neville saved your life. My mum," Ron looked at Hermione. She nodded. "Finished her off."

"Wait. So Neville saved me and your mum killed my mum?"

"Yeah."

I wanted to feel sad, but I couldn't. My own mum was going to kill me. "Neville," I whispered, "come here."

Neville walked over shyly.

"Thank you," I said.

"I couldn't let her kill you."

I grabbed Neville and kissed him like I've never kissed him before.

"I love you so much!"

Neville pulled me into a hug. "I love you too. I'm so glad you're okay."

"Me too." I smiled.

Hope you enjoyed it!