Cedric Imagine For Michelle

For @captainmangoface

I woke up and headed down to the Great Hall to meet Cedric for breakfast. When I got there, i saw him sitting at the Hufflepuff table, looking very pale.

"Hey Ced! Are you okay?"

"Hey Mitch. I'm fine. I'm just a little tired because of O.W.L.S and all."

"Cedric you're smart! You'll be perfectly fine. You're stressing yourself. Just calm down and you'll be fine."

He smiled and went back to eating. I watched him. He was shaking.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Michelle I'm fine! Come on, I'm not hungry." He stood up and almost fell over. "Just a little dizzy," he said, "nothing to worry about."

We started to walk down to our first class when he stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"My head is spinning. I'm cold. I don't want to go to class."

"I knew you were sick! Lets take you to the hospital wing."

When we got there, I set him on a bed. Madame Pomfrey was there, giving him some medicine.

"Will he be okay?"

"Of course, it's nothing too serious. The stress from everything that's going on just took a toll on his body. He will have to spend the day here, but he's fine. As for you Michelle, you should probably get to class."

"Can't I stay? Please?"

She sighed. "Alright but just this once."

"Thank you!"

I looked at Cedric. His eyes were closed.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too."

"I told you you were sick!"

He opened his eyes. "Yeah, I probably should've listened."

I laughed. "You already look a lot better."

"I feel a lot better."

"Is there anything you want me to get?"

"I'll be okay. Just sitting here and talking is good."

Cedric and I talked until Madame Pomfrey kicked me out. Cedric had to stay the night.

I kissed Cedric. "I love you."

"I love you too."