Sirius Imagine For Aiza

For Valdezzzing

I stood next to Lily, watching the Marauders plan something. Specifically, I was watching Sirius. I was in love with him. I couldn't help it: he was smart, funny, and just plain adorable. But, there was no way he would like me back. There are so many other Gryffindors that would be better with him. Yes I was his best friend, but I don't think he wanted anything more.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was a Ravenclaw boy, about a year older than me.

"Hi Aiza!"

"Oh, hi Thomas."

"Er, I was wondering if you would want to go out with me?"

I smiled. "Sure!"

His face brightened and he walked away.

SIRIUS POV

I couldn't believe she agreed to date that jerk. He acted like he loved her, but I knew he didn't. I love her. But there's no way she loves me back.

Aiza had been dating this Ravenclaw jerk for about a month now. I couldn't stand him!

But that changed quickly.

I was walking to the Great Hall when I heard yelling.

"Stop, okay! Sirius is my best friend! I am allowed to hang out with him!"

"No you're not allowed to. Have you seen the way he looks at you! You are NOT allowed to hang with him!" I heard a slap and a shriek.

I rounded the corner and saw Aiza pinned against the wall, almost in tears.

"Get away from her!" I shouted.

Almost immediately, he pulled his wand. But I was faster.

"Stupefy!" Thomas was knocked off his feet and was unconscious. I turned to Aiza. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"I'll inform Flitwick and Mcgonagall of what he did to you. They need to know."

"Thank you."

"Hey Aiza?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you. I've loved you for a while, and once I saw you were dating that annoying Ravenclaw, I was heartbroken."

"I love you too Sirius. I never thought you'd love me. I thought you'd want us to be just friends."

We leaned closer until our lips touched. And then we headed to the Great Hall, hand in hand.

Hope you enjoyed it!