Cedric Imagine

"Cedric!" You yelled. "We're gonna be late!"

"I'm coming! Hold on!" He called back.

Tonight was the night of the Yule Ball. Cedric had asked you to go. Of course you said yes-Cedric had been your biggest crush since you were a first year.

Anyways, you were waiting for Cedric to finish getting ready. You were wearing a sleeveless blue dress with sparkles. Your heels matched the dress, and your hair was put into a bun with a few strands framing your face. You sighed. Because Cedric was in the Triwizard Tournament, you and him had the first dance. The first dance started strictly at 8. It was 7:50.

"Cedric, you have ten minutes before the dance starts."

"I'm coming!" He ran out of the dormitory, down the steps. "Sorry."

You smiled. "It's fine. You look very handsome tonight."

He looked at you and gasped. "Wow." Was all he could say.

"Cedric? Everything alright?"

"Yeah, sorry. It's just that you look beautiful."

You blushed. First, he asked you the the ball. Second, he calls you beautiful. Maybe he likes me, you thought. I hope he does.

You and Cedric walked to the ball with 2 minutes to spare.

"Just in time, Mr. Diggory," Professor Mcgonagall said. "Get to your places, the dance is about to start."

You both walked over to your place and the music began to play. You started to dance. You moved in time with the steps and you felt amazing! You smiled at Hermione Granger, who was Krum's date. She looked so pretty! You looked over and saw Cho sitting at a table, glaring at you. You and Cho were great friends until Cedric asked you to the ball.

Soon, the dance was over and other music by the Weird Sisters began to play. You danced and dance with Cedric, until you needed a drink.

"(Y/N)?" Cedric asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

You almost choked on your drink. "Yes! Of course!" You smiled, trying to hide your excitement.

He laughed, then kissed you. You felt the fireworks go off. You kissed back.

"Come on, lets go outside, it's quieter."

Cedric led you out the doors, where you kissed some more.

"Ah yes, 2 little lovebirds," called a deep voice. You both jumped and turned around. Professor Snape was standing in front of you two. You blushed in embarrassment.

"Not out here. Go back inside. 5 points from Hufflepuff, Mr. Diggory. And 5 points from Ravenclaw, Ms. (Y/L/N)."

He turned on his heel, leaving you two speechless.

"Well that's a great story to share." Laughed Cedric.

"Quite embarrassing. I don't think I'll be able to look at him during potions ever again." You blushed.

Cedric laughed and kissed you. "Now, shall we go back to the festivities?"

You took his hand. "Definitely."

Hope you enjoyed it!