Draco Imagine For Jazlyn

For @MuffinsxAaron

It was the year of the Triwizard Tournament. That meant it was the year of the Yule Ball.

Despite the jeers from other Gryffindors and Slytherins, Draco had asked me, a Gryffindor, to the ball. I said yes. Who wouldn't say yes to him?

Anyways, Hermione and I helped each other get ready.

"Draco is going to be speechless when he sees you," Hermione laughed, "you guys are so cute, even if it is Draco."

I rolled my eyes, then took a look at myself in the mirror. I gasped. "Hermione! You did all of this?"

She turned pink. "Yeah. Do you like it?"

"I love it! I look so amazing! Thank you!" My hair was curled perfectly. My dress was sleeveless, silver and fit perfectly.

"It was no problem," Hermione said, "just had to whip up a quick potion."

DRACO'S POV:

The dance started in 5 minutes. I agreed to meet Jazlyn just outside of the Great Hall. She wasn't there when I showed up.

"Oh look, Draco's date already ditched him! That's what you get for dating a Gryffindor!"

Great. Pansy was here. "Go away Pansy. Go back to your date, oh wait, you don't have one!"

Pansy rolled her eyes. She started to say something, but stopped and looked at the stairs. I followed her gaze. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was Jazlyn, looking perfect. Everything about her was perfect.

"Sorry I'm late," she said, "Hermione was adding a few finishing touches. Oh hi Pansy! Didn't see you there!"

I smirked at Pansy, and headed into the Great Hall. "You look amazing!" I managed to say.

"Thanks!" She blushed. Why was I so nervous around her?

The dance began and the champions and their dates began to dance. One by one, students and their dates joined in. Jazlyn grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

"You're a wonderful dancer," she said to me. My heart beat faster.

We spent the whole night talking, dancing, eating, and ignoring comments from fellow students.

"I had a wonderful time," said Jazlyn, "thank you for taking me." Before I knew what was happening, she kissed me. "I'll see you tomorrow," she said, leaving me in the hallway. I felt different. Could I be falling in love? No, that's impossible. But the more I thought about her, I knew I was falling in love.

Hope you enjoyed it!