Preference: Fighting

A/N: hey, I've started another story called Friends Like You. It's about a high school senior who tries to get through her last year, and ends up finding love. But is it the person she really wants? It's not a fanfic, but there will be several references to Harry Potter, and 80s movies. I'd love it if you'd check it out! Thanks!

Harry: You slammed your book down, and looked at your boyfriend. "That doesn't give you an excuse for kissing her!" The Gryffindor Quidditch team had just won the championship. Out of pure excitement, Harry turned to Ginny and kissed her. Unfortunately, you had a front row spot to the view. When you confronted Harry, he brushed it off. "It was out of pure excitement," he said.

You glared at Harry. "So how come I was standing right next to you when you kissed her?"

"Uh, I didn't notice you?"

"Bullshit." You turned on your heel and walked into the girls' dormitory.

"(Y/N)! Come back!" You ignored him, and burst into tears.

Ron: Ron stomped into the common room.

"Everything okay, Ron?"

He glared at you. "I'm fine." He snapped. You stared at him, a little taken back. He was probably stressed, O.W.L.S. we're coming up.

"Do you need anything?"

"Don't you listen, (y/n)? I said I'm fine! Why are you always in my business? I can handle this year on my own! You and Hermione are always on my tail! Just relax for once!"

You stared at him. "Okay, I'll leave you alone." You choked back tears. You knew he didn't mean it, but he still hurt you.

Draco: Draco had been very distant lately. You didn't know why. He would be gone almost every night and wouldn't come back for a while. Tonight he was back early. You decided to ask him.

"Draco, baby?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

He stiffened. "Sure?"

"Where have you been lately? I've been missing you."

He sat up straighter. "I've been in the library. Homework has been crazy."

"Tell the truth. You and I both know that's a lie."

"Look, (y/n), I can't tell you. I'm sorry. I would if I could."

Then I said it: "are you cheating on me?"

Draco glared. "No! Why would you ever think that! I told you, I would tell you if I could! I expected you'd understand." His face looked disappointed.

He turned and walked into the dormitory, leaving you in shock.

Neville: Neville never wanted you to get into danger. So when you tried to follow the trio into the forbidden forest, you weren't surprised when Neville tried to stop you.

"Neville, I have to do this. Harry needs my help."

"I don't want you to. It's a bad idea."

"I'll be fine."

The 2 of you argued for a long time.

"Neville, you're so overprotective! Stop!"

Without another word, you walked out.

Fred: "FRED THAT'S THE LAST STRAW!" You screamed. Your face was bright green, thanks to one of Fred's pranks.

"Sorry " he smirked, "I'll fix it."

"No. I'm sick of these pranks."

"Geez! It was just for fun!"

"I've told you to stop! You never had! I'm done!"

You stomped out.

George: I rolled my eyes at George. "Don't you ever focus on your work?"

"Nope. Why do you?"

"Because I want to do good!"

"Well, you don't have to! We're opening the shop soon. You can just work for us!"

"No, I'd like to stay and pursue my career as a professor."

"Come on! You don't need that! Join us!"

"So what you're saying is that you want me to give up my career to work for you?"

"Well, yeah!"

"No." You got up, glared at him, and left the room.

Part 2?