Draco Imagine For Katie

For @5sosMuke998

It was late. Midnight to be specific. Most of the Slytherins had gone to bed, but I was up studying. O.W.L.S were coming up and I needed to make sure I was ready.

"You need to go to bed, Katie. You'll be burnt tomorrow." A voice said behind me.

"Tomorrow's Saturday," I replied, "I've got time."

"Oh it is? Then I have time to study some more too. Can I sit here?" Draco was standing by me, pointing to the seat next to me.

"It's all yours." I smiled, then went right back to studying. I was in the middle of counter curses when I heard a slight groan. "Everything okay?" I asked, not even looking up.

"I shouldn't even be worried about this stupid thing. But I don't get any of this potions stuff."

"Let me finish this chapter, and then I'll help you."

"You know, you're really cute when you're studying." Draco said.

I nodded, barely even paying attention to what the blond boy said.

"And that proves my point." He chuckled.

"Okay I'm done. What do you need help on?"

"I get the purpose for the potions, but I don't know the ingredients for most of them."

"Okay, lets start at chapter 5 and we'll go from there."

I spent the next hour or so tutoring Draco.

"And then you add 6 spider legs and you're good?"

"You got it!"

Draco smiled. "Thanks, Katie."

"My pleasure."

Draco suddenly leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked, but quickly kissed back. We stayed like that for a while.

"Sorry. I just thought-"

"It's okay. I didn't mind at all," I said, blushing, "in fact, I've liked you for a while. I never thought you liked me back because of Pansy."

"Don't even bring her up." Draco rolled his eyes. "I've liked you for a while too." Draco kissed me again.

"Shall we keep studying?"

"You can. I think I'm done for now." He said.

I smiled, then went back to my DADA book.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up with a pair of arms around me. What happened? I thought. I turned slightly and was met with a sleeping Draco.

What did I do last night?

I sat up, waking Draco in the process.

"Hey," he said in his morning voice.

"What happened last night?"

"Well you wanted to keep studying, and you fell asleep, so I took you to my bed." He said, his cheeks burning red. "I hope you didn't mind."

"Not at all," I said, my cheeks matching his, "I thought you had already went to bed."

"I had this feeling you were still out there. I'm hungry. Shall we head to the Great Hall?"

"Sounds great!" I said, grabbing his hand.

Hope you enjoyed it!