Ron Imagine For Ella

@xXEllaValenciaxX

A/N: Hermione doesn't like Ron in this imagine:

I watched in disgust as Lavender threw herself at Ron. Ron looked annoyed.

I pretended to throw up. Hermione giggled.

"They're so annoying!" She said.

"Trust me." I stared at the red haired boy. He was so cute! I had a very large crush on Ron. I had told Ron my feelings, and had the same. It was perfect! Except for one major detail: he was dating Lavender. And every time he tried to break up with her, it would backfire.

"Won-Won! I love you so much!"

I gagged.

"Is there a problem?" Lavender glared.

"Nope." She rolled her eyes.

"Won-Won, why are you friends with her? She's so rude!" Lavender got up and stormed out.

Ron jumped up. "I have an idea!" He grabbed me and kissed me passionately.

"Wha-"

"Just go with it," he whispered, kissing me some more.

"Ron! Are these chocolates for me? I'm so glad I have a boyfriend like-" Lavender gasped. "RON!" She shrieked.

We broke apart. "Lav, it's not what it looks like!" He smirked at me.

Lavender glared at both of us, then smiled. "Oh it's okay, it was only one time. I'll let it go." She kissed him, then headed back to the dormitory, glaring at me even more.

"Well that backfired." He said, "I should go, I have Quidditch practice."

"QUDDITCH! THAT'S IT!"

"What?"

"Win the Quidditch game, and I'll run up and kiss you, and we can go from there!"

"Brilliant, Ella. You're amazing!"

~a few days later~

"And Gryffindor wins the match! 200-60!"

The Gryffindors cheered. I watched Lavender begin to make her way down to Ron. But I was faster. I ran down to the field and kissed Ron. He kissed back. Lavender was shocked.

"Ron, we're done." She snapped and turned on her heel.

"It worked," I smiled, "it actually worked."

Ron kissed me again. "I love you Ella, I really do."

"I love you too."

Hope you enjoyed it!