Preference: Red Carpet

A/N: a (sorta) part 2 to the last preference. I'm sorry I haven't done many personal imagines! I'm doing this on 3 hours of sleep so I don't know how this is going to turn out 😂

HARRY:

"So Daniel, can you tell the world about this new romance? How did you meet?" The interviewer asked your boyfriend. Daniel smiled and squeezed your hand.

"I met her through Emma Watson actually. Emma brought her onset one day during the filming of Order of The Phoenix and we became good friends. Then, she was casted as Katie Bell for this movie and, I don't know, we kind of just started dating."

"Actually he wouldn't leave me alone until I agreed to date him."

"What?! No!"

Red Carpet events were always fun with Daniel. Like onset, PDA was kept to a minimum, but Daniel never failed to prove you were his.

RON:

"I swear to god Rupert, if you embarrass me at all, I will end you."

This was your first Red Carpet premiere. You didn't know what to expect, and you were quite nervous.

"Don't worry, (y/n), I won't embarrass you. This time."

You smacked your boyfriend playfully, and got out of the car.

"Rupert! Rupert come over here! We need pictures!" The paparazzi were screaming at him. Rupert smiled, grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into a kiss, which caused everyone to go nuts.

"Gotta start these with a bang." He smirked.

DRACO:

"Okay, are you sure this is how we are going to announce this all?"

"I'd rather do it live than on social media, love." You replied. You and Tom had recently gotten engaged, and you had found out you were pregnant. It had been a secret for a while, but you both knew you couldn't keep it a secret much longer.

"You're right. Lets do this." Tom grabbed your hand, kissed you, and walked into the premiere.

"So (y/n), Tom, we've heard some rumors of the two of you being engaged. There's even been sightings of a ring on your finger, (y/n). Can you confirm or deny these rumors for the world?"

Tom smiled. "Well, the rumors are true. We are engaged." You smiled and held up your hand for the interviewer to see.

"That's a beautiful ring! Congratulations you two!"

"Thank you!" You smiled. "We actually have some more news for the world. I'm pregnant!"

NEVILLE:

You felt uncomfortable. Every minute there was a girl at Matthew's side, attempting to seduce him. 'I'm right here!' You thought. You were sick of this.

Matthew sensed how uncomfortable you were and pulled you closer. "We can leave soon. If you'd like."

"No, it's your night. I'll be fine."

You and Matthew were posing for pictures when another interviewer came and attempted to flirt with your boyfriend. You rolled your eyes. Matthew glanced at you, then kissed you deeply.

"Sorry," he said to the lady, "I can't resist her, you know how it is." He smiled politely.

She glared at you, and stormed away.

"Bitch," you mumbled under your breath. Matthew chuckled, and wrapped an arm around you.

"That's my girl."

FRED:

"James, what was it like filming the death of Fred?"

"Comfortable, actually. I fell asleep while they filmed it. But, Oliver and this lovely lady were inconsolable. It was annoying, but I love them both."

"Um, I'm pretty sure you started crying too."

"That's not how I remember it."

"You're lucky I love you."

"I know."

You smacked him, laughing. The two of you walked away, toward the other cast members.

"Hey (y/n), I love you."

"I love you too."

"(Y/N)."

You turned around. Your breath was caught in your throat. James was on one knee.

"I love you so, so much. I know I'll never stop loving you, even if you stop loving me-"

"James, you idiot, I'll never stop-"

"You just ruined my speech!" He fake cried. "Anyways, I am madly in love with you, (y/n). I love you and I like you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Of course!" James slid the ring on your finger and you kissed him.

GEORGE:

"The nominees of best actress are; Jennifer Lawrence, (y/n) (y/l/n), Natalie Portman, Anne Hathaway, and Emily Blunt. And the Oscar goes to...(y/n) (y/l/n)!"

You couldn't believe your ears. You'd just won an Oscar! Oliver stood up with you and kissed you passionately. You got up onstage and accepted the award.

"Wow." You said, "I can't believe this is happening. I'd like to thank the director of this movie as well as the whole cast and crew. I couldn't have done it without you all. To my family: I love you all. Thanks for helping me pursue this career. To my closest friend, Emma Watson, I dedicate this to you. And of course, to my wonderful husband, Oliver, and my wonderful daughter: I owe all of this to you! I love you two so much. Thank you for all of the support!"

~at at after party~

Oliver kissed your cheek. "I knew you would've won. You're way better than all of those actresses."

You laughed. "Me? Better than Anne Hathaway? You're cute."

"I know. Lets make a toast." He handed you a glass of wine. "To you, my beautiful wife, mother of our lovely daughter, and the newest Oscar winner."

You rolled your eyes. "To us." You tapped glasses and Oliver took a sip of wine.

"Why aren't you drinking? Oh my god, is this poison? Am I about to die?"

"No, you idiot!" You giggled. You lowered your voice. "I was going to tell you later, but I discovered today that we are expecting a second child."

"WHAT?! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" He yelled, kissing you deeply.

Hope you enjoyed it!