Fred Imagine

A/N: I'm really sorry for this one...😁

"Come on mum!"

I laughed as my children pulled me by the hand into King's Cross.

"Slow down! We have plenty of time!" I turned to my husband. "This brings back so many memories!"

Fred chuckled. "Yeah. I've missed this."

"George! Slow down! You too, Amelia."

The four of us walked through the barrier and the memories came flooding back. I remember standing here with my family, lots of emotions tuning through me.

We helped get our kids on the train and said our goodbyes.

"We'll write to you every week," I assured Amelia, "let us know what house you're in! I'm sure you'll be Gryffindor. Your brother, father, and I were all in it."

I kissed my children goodbye, and the train set off. Fred put his arm around me.

"Ah, It's been so long since we've been alone. I've missed it." He said.

I smiled. "I know! What are we going to do with all this time?"

"I've got an ide-"

"Nope. We do not need more kids."

"Damn. Come on," he said putting his arm around me, "let's go out. I love you so much." He kissed me.

"I love yo-"

"(Y/N)? You alright?"

I looked up. George was looking concerned. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry." I wiped my eyes. "Just daydreaming."

George sighed. "Alright. If you anything, let me know."

"Same to you." I replied.

George patted my arm, and walked away.

I sighed and looked back down at the tombstone.

"I still have the ring, you know. I'll never get rid of it. It's in my drawer. You know, the one with all the letters you sent me. I read them pretty often. You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I miss you so much, Fred. I love you."

A tear drop fell onto his tombstone and I walked away, holding in sobs.

"I love you."