Draco Imagine

Being the sister of Harry Potter was harder than most people thought; especially when he was a Gryffindor and I was a Slytherin. It was even harder since I was dating Draco.

"Potter." Draco smirked as I walked into the Great Hall.

"Malfoy."

He leaned in to kiss me.

"Ah, ah!" I pressed my finger to his lips. "I haven't told Harry yet."

Draco groaned. "Come on, (y/n)! The Slytherins know. Ravenclaws know. For Merlin's sake, his mudblood friend knows!"

"First of all, it's Hermione. Secondly, I'm waiting for the right time. He's going to flip out. I can't just tell him in the corridors."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Fine. You better do it soon."

Draco and I left the Great Hall, and headed to potions. On the way, Harry stopped me.

"(Y/N). Can we talk?" He pulled me aside.

"I've noticed you've been hanging out with Malfoy. Why's that?"

"He's in my house. He's cool."

Harry snorted. "Cool. Yeah right. I'd advise you stay away from that waste of space. He's up to no good."

I sighed. I had to tell him. "Here's the deal. Draco and I, well, we're dating."

"WHAT?! MALFOY GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE!"

Draco, who was watching from a ways away, strutted over.

"Yes?" He asked innocently.

"Stay. The. Hell. Away. From. My. Sister!"

"No can do. She's got it bad for me."

Harry looked as though he was going to explode.

"Harry, please. I know what I'm doing. I know what I'm getting myself into. I promise he won't break my heart. If anything, I'll be breaking his heart!"

"Hey!"

"Sorry. Just go with it. Anyways, don't worry about me. I will be fine."

Harry sighed. "Fine. But if you hurt my sister, Malfoy..."

"Harry!"

He rolled his eyes. "I bet you guys won't last." He turned and walked off.

I snorted. "I bet we will last."

~time skip~

I waved to Scorpius as the Hogwarts expressed pulled away.

I saw Harry and Ginny and waved.

"Come on, let's go say hello."

"Do we have to?"

"Draco, darling, we don't need our kids to fight with their cousins."

I grabbed his hand, and walked over to Harry and Ginny.

"Hello, Harry, Ginny. Remember back in our 5th year you said we wouldn't last? Well guess what: we're still together with a lovely child going to Hogwarts."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Rub it in, why don't you."

I smirked. "Told you we'd last."

Hope you enjoyed it!