Draco Imagines For Serena

For @gracebean02

Serena,

Meet me on the astronomy tower at midnight tonight. I have a surprise. Happy one year anniversary my love.

Love,

You know who

I smiled. Draco and I had been dating in secret for a year. Why? Because I'm in Gryffindor. Draco's family and his house wouldn't be happy. My house wouldn't be happy.

Harry looked over my shoulder. I grabbed it quickly.

"What's that?"

"Nothing."

"Did someone sign that ' love you know who?'"

"Yeah, er no!"

"Are you dating someone in secret?"

"He's a muggle," I lied.

"Liar. You're dating Voldemort! He signed it you know who!"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine it's this guy who goes to Durmstrang. Now I have to go." I ran out of the Great Hall before Harry got even more nosy.

I caught Draco's eye and he winked. I smiled back.

~later that night~

The common room finally emptied out and I headed out to the astronomy tower. I made sure I stayed in the shadows.

What seemed like hours later, I finally reached the tower. I found Draco sitting on a blanket with a picnic set up.

"Draco, this is wonderful!" I kissed him.

"Thank you." He looked pleased with himself.

We ate under the stars in silence for a while.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Of course," I smiled, "anything."

"Can we go public?"

I was shocked. "Do you really want to?"

"I do. I am sick of my father trying to control me. He is pushing me to date Pansy!" He made a face. "Trust me, I would never want to date her again. I love you Serena. I want people to know." He took a deep breath. "I don't care that you're a Gryffindor."

I stared at Draco. "Are you serious?"

"I am."

"Wow. I can't believe you're doing this. I'm really proud of you."

"Okay, mum." He smirked.

I kissed him. "We'll go public tomorrow."

"Or we can tonight." He smirked. "Stay the night."

Draco grabbed my hand and took me into the Slytherin common room. We hung out on the couch until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

~following morning~

"You have got to be kidding me."

"It's got to be a joke."

"Why would he want her?"

I opened my eyes to find a group of Slytherins staring at us. I nudged Draco.

"Oh hey guys," he said sleepily.

"Draco, you are not dating her!"

"Well, I am."

"DRACO!" Pansy shrieked. "I knew you would never find someone as good as me after we broke up, but you're practically settling for anything!"

I stood up. "Look, Draco is free to date whoever he wants. He chose me. If you're his real friend, you'll support him. And Pansy, I feel bad for you since he dumped you for a Gryffindor. Guess your pug face was too much for him."

And with that, you grabbed Draco's hand and walked out the door.

"I love you so much," he said kissing me. "To the Gryffindor common room?"

"I guess. They'll take some time, but they'll accept it eventually."

"How did I end up with a girl like you?"

Hope you enjoyed it!

I'm finally back from Florida! HARRY POTTER WORLD IS AMAZING