Fred Imagine For Phoebe

"Fred, I don't think this is a good idea,"

"Phoebe, it's going to be okay. I promise."

Fred and I had stepped into the Great Hall. The Battle of Hogwarts had begun.

He grabbed my hand and kissed me. "Phoenix, we can do this. We'll be okay."

I took a deep breath and headed into the fight. The two of us dueled a few Death Eaters together. We were successful. But things took a turn for the worse. After fighting a few more Death Eaters, we headed toward Percy who was dueling the Minister.

"You're actually joking, Perce!" I heard Fred laugh. But then it happened: an explosion occurred.

I dropped down, trying to grab Fred in the process. What I saw next was terrible: Fred was on the ground. He wasn't moving. He wasn't breathing. I let out a cry.

Percy looked at me and saw what was wrong. "No," he whispered, "no, this can't happen." He dropped next to Fred. "No."

The rest of the family caught up to us. The shock and distraught on their faces was too much for me. I walked away, sobbing. "This isn't real," I whispered to myself.

I felt a hand on me. I jumped. "It's okay, it's me." It was George. His face was streaked with tears. He pulled me into a hug.

"I can't believe that, that-"

"I know," he said, "I can't either. It's going to be okay."

I sat with George for a while. I wanted to fight. Whoever did this to Fred was going to pay.

"Phoebe, don't." George said.

"I need to find whoever did this. Besides, my broom with keep me safe. I'm fast. They don't call me Phoenix for nothing."

"Fred wouldn't want this," he said quietly.

I stopped and looked at him. George was right. Fred wouldn't want me to put my life in danger too. I sighed. "You're right."

I stayed with the Weasley family for the rest of the battle. After what seemed like hours of waiting, Voldemort was defeated and we had won the battle. While everyone cheered, I looked up at the sky. "We did it Fred," I whispered, "I miss you already."

That was really sad. I hope you enjoyed it otherwise!