Draco Imagine (Requested)

A/N: Slight Trigger warning:

Draco was depressed. There was so much on his plate. N.E.W.T.S, Harry Potter, and especially his mission from Voldemort. He couldn't handle all of this.

After months of trying and failing, Draco considered one way to get out of it all. It would be easy, he thought. It would be easier than this stress.

But that was before he met (y/n).

(Y/N) was a Ravenclaw and Muggleborn. She and Draco had no contact except in potions. One day, while he was distracted with his mission, he accidentally ran into her, spilling his potion all over her.

Instead of getting angry, (y/n) just laughed.

"It's fine," she told him, "this is the first time someone has ever spilled their potion on me. So congrats! You're the winner!"

Draco smiled for the first time he had in months. Why did she have this effect on him? She was Muggleborn! But for some reason, he didn't care. She was different and he liked that.

(Y/N) was his guardian angel. She kept him grounded throughout his last few years at Hogwarts. She was there when he had failures. She kept him stress free when things got tough. She was the reason he left the Death Eaters during the Battle. And most importantly, she saved his life.

Draco and (y/n) went through many ups and downs together. When his father had forbidden their marriage, they stuck together until he gave in. However, that didn't mean his father was happy about it. He would constantly downgrade (y/n) and ignore her. (Y/N) didn't care. She had the love of her life.

"(Y/N) is one of a kind," Narcissa told Draco, "no matter what your father tells you, make sure you keep her. She is a lovely addition to our family, Muggleborn and all."

"I promise." Draco told his mother. And he kept that promise for the rest of his life.

Hope you enjoyed it!