Preference: How You Meet

Harry: Throughout your first year, you had heard all about the boy who lived. You desperately wanted to meet him, but you were way too shy. He was this famous Gryffindor, and you were just a quiet Hufflepuff. One day, you were talking to your friend Neville.

"I know I shouldn't be scared, but he just seems so well known! He wouldn't care for me!"

"Don't worry. If you want, I can take you to meet him!"

"Oh my gosh! Thank you!"

Neville took you to the Great Hall with Harry was sitting with your friends.

"Harry?" Asked Neville, "I'd like you to meet my friend (y/n)."

He turned to you and smiled. "Hi (y/n). You're very pretty."

Ron: You were late. Your parents were rushing to 9 3/4. The train left in 2 minutes. You ran through the brick wall and rushed onto the train. You took a second the catch your breath and went to go find a seat. All of the compartments were filled. Eventually you found one with a boy with glasses and a boy with ginger hair.

"Can I sit here?" You asked.

The boy with glasses looked up. "Sure!"

You sat down and smiled awkwardly. "I'm (y/n)."

"I'm Harry. And this is Ron."

"Nice to meet you." You said. You caught Ron staring at you.

"Nice to meet you too."

He blushed. "Oh, yeah, um, sorry!"

Harry leaned over to you. "I think he likes you." He smirked.

Draco: You and all the first years left the Hogwarts Express and took the boats to Hogwarts. You looked at the castle in awe.

"It's not that cool you know." A voice said. You turned around.

"What?"

"It's really not that cool. My father says the school is a piece of junk. I'm only going because the rest of my family did. I'm a pureblood."

"Oh really?" You weren't convinced. "I'm a pureblood too."

"I'm Draco. "

"I'm (y/n)."

The boats stopped and the first years headed into Hogwarts. You were still in awe. You couldn't help notice that Draco was too.

Neville: You walked into your first potions class and saw no Ravenclaws. It was all Slytherin and Gryffindor students. You groaned and sat next to a nervous looking Gryffindor. Professor Snape walked out and began to explain the the steps of a potion you were making. You made yours perfectly. The boy on the other hand, had a little problem.

"What am I doing wrong?" He asked.

"You forgot to add the Woodlice in before you added the Infusion Of Wormwood."

"Oh thank you!!" He said graciously. "I'm Neville."

"I'm (y/n)."

Fred: You should've seen it coming. You were stupid not to notice it. As soon as you saw the box at your desk, you should've run. Instead you opened it. You were instantly drenched in water and slugs. You shrieked.

A pair of twins came out laughing. "Got you!" They shouted. You turned pink.

"Wait," said one of the boys. "You said this was Lee's seat. That's not Lee."

"Oh Merlin!" The other said. "I am so sorry!"

You smiled. "It's fine." You began to peel off slugs. One of the boys tried to help.

"I'm Fred. I'm sorry that we did this. I thought you were someone else."

"It's okay. Don't worry! I'm (y/n)."

George: "Don't eat that." Said Ron.

"What?"

"Don't eat it. It's a puking pastel. My brothers make that. They're supposed to get you out of class, but if you don't know what it is, it will put you in the hospital wing for a while."

"Oh. Thanks." You decided to get revenge. You took the pastel and put it in Fred's food. At least you thought it was Fred. George sat down and began to eat.

"Wait!" You cried. It was too late.

George was escorted to the hospital wing. You followed him. You sat with him until the puking stopped.

"Hey I'm really sorry." You said.

"For what? That was brilliant!"

"I was trying to get back at your brother. I got the wrong person."

George laughed. "It happens all the time don't worry." He looked at you and smiled. "I don't think we've formally met. I'm George."

My first preference! What did you think?

I have a few things to say-first, sorry for not updating. Midterms are this week for me. Second, thanks for 1k reads! I really appreciate it!!! 3rd, I have a question of the day for you:

Who is your favorite Harry Potter character(s)? My favorite are The Malfoy family, Bellatrix, Luna and the Weasley twins. Comment below!