George Imagine For Erika

For niallfthemmings

HOW YOU MET:

I had met Ron on the train. We were both first years.

"I hope you're in Gryffindor!" He said. "You belong there. That's where I want to be. My brothers were all in there. And I bet you would be really good friends with Fred and George. They're in their third year. They're really funny, like you."

I smiled. My name was called and I went up to the Sorting Hat.

"Hmm you're a tough one, you would do good in any house. I think you'll be best in SLYTHERIN!"

I smiled and walked over to the Slytherin table. I glanced at Ron who was being placed in Gryffindor. He gave me a slight smile.

During the feast, Ron came over with 2 older boys.

"This is Fred and George. Guys, this is Erika."

"Nice to meet you!" Said Fred. George just stared at me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah. You're just really pretty."

HOW HE ASKED YOU OUT:

GEORGE'S POV:

It's been 3 years since I met Erika. I was in love with her. But I didn't know how to ask he out. So when I heard word of the Yule Ball, I knew I had a chance.

I saw Erika in the corridor and ran over.

"Hey!" I said.

She grinned. "Hey yourself!" Man, she was beautiful.

"So, you excited for the Yule Ball?"

"Yeah!"

"Do you have a date?" Why did I just say that?

"No, do you?"

"No. Do you want to go with me?"

Erika turned red. "I love to!"

"Great!" I should've turned around, but instead I kissed her. I pulled back quickly.

"Oh, oh Merlin! I'm sorry!"

Erika smiled. "It's fine." She kissed me. "I didn't mind at all."

"Erika, this isn't how I planned it at all, but I'll wing it because that's what I do. Would you like to go out-"

"I'd love to."

YOUR FUTURE:

"Fred, please, please, please be nice to the teachers and the students and look out for your sister!" I said.

"Don't worry mum! I'll make sure she's okay. And I'll be nice!"

"Empty your pockets. I want all of dad's prank supplies please."

"Fine! Dad! She found out!"

George, who was talking to Roxanne looked up. "I should've known. She's good at figuring out things."

"Or I saw you give them to Fred." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you two have everything?" Asked George. They both nodded. "Good. Fred, take care of your sister. Have a great term, we'll see you at Christmas!" We said our goodbyes to our children, and helped them on the train.

"Fred I see the nosebleed Nougats in your hand."

"Darn!"

"Forget it, you can keep it." I winked at him and George. Both of them smiled. "But if I get any letters from Professor Longbottom again, you'll be in big trouble."

Fred nodded. They both got on the train and we waved until they disappeared.

George put his arm around me. "I can believe both of them are gone. It's going to be so quiet."

"I know. I'm gonna miss it. But maybe we can actually get sleep on the weekends!" George laughed.

"I'm so glad I married you. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Oh by the way, I put some puking Pastils, fever fudges, and nosebleed Nougats in Fred's trunks."

"What am I going to do with you two?"

Hope you enjoyed it!