Draco Imagine For Brittany

For BrittanyPadua13

The common room was empty for once. I sighed. I didn't have to keep any conversations; I could relax.

I turned on the radio and watched the snow fall. Christmastime at Hogwarts was beautiful. The snow was absolutely breathtaking. I felt content and happy.

"Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is do delightful, and since we have no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." I sang softly. I loved singing. But I was always terrified to sing in front of others.

"Man it doesn't show signs of stoppin', and I brought some corn for poppin', the lights are turned way down low, let it snow, let it snow."

"Ahem."

I jumped. There was Draco, my boyfriend, standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"H-Hi Draco! Didn't see you there!"

"I can tell. I didn't know you could sing."

"It's just a hobby."

"You're very good."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You should keep singing. I like it."

I blushed. "Um, okay?"

"Come on, Brittany! For me?"

I couldn't resist those puppy dog eyes.

"Alright fine! But you can't tell anyone okay?"

"Deal."

I took a deep breath, bracing myself to leave my comfort zone. "When we finally kiss goodnight, how I hate going out in the storm, but if you really hold me tight, all the way home I'll be warm! Oh the fire is slowly dying, and my dear, we're still good-bye-ing, but as long as you love me so, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."

"You have such a beautiful voice." Draco smiled.

I blushed. "Thanks," I said shyly.

Draco kissed me softly. "You should sing more often. I love it!"

I turned even more pink. "Draco," I began. I couldn't believe I was about to say this. "I-I love you. I've been meaning to tell you for a few weeks, but I was always too afraid to say it. But I feel a lot more confident with you. You make me feel this way, and I love it! So, I love you."

Draco grinned. It wasn't his normal smirk, it was an actual smile. "I love you too." He kissed me again.

This was perfect.

"Oh, I hope you don't mind that I'll be asking you to sing a lot more now." He smirked. "Because I will be. You can't keep a wonderful voice like that hidden forever."

Yeah, he's definitely the one.

Hope you enjoyed it!