George Imagine For Kassidy

For @Eddlover12

"Are you busy tonight?"

"It depends. Why?"

"Fred and I are opening the store up tonight, and I would like you to come."

"I would love to! I have time for that!"

"Let me guess, you're busy because you're studying as usual."

"No! I'm reading. There's a difference." I smirked.

"Not really. So I'll see you later today? Maybe 6?"

"It's a date."

"Awesome! I love you," he said kissing me, then apparated back to the store.

I had about 2 hours until I had to meet George.

GEORGE'S POV:

"Okay everyone, the shop looks awesome! Fred, do you have the back roo-"

"Exactly the way you want it," Fred smirked at me, "you can go check if you want."

"Nah, I believe you. Okay, Kassidy is coming in a half hour. The shop opens in an hour. Lets do this!" I pulled Fred aside. "Are you sure she's going to agree? I feel like she won't. Maybe it's too soon."

"George, listen to me. Kassidy loves you with all her heart. She will accept. I know it. You got this." Fred patted me on the back, and left me excited, but worried.

YOUR POV:

I apparated to Weasley's Wizard's Wheezes. I stared at it in awe. This looked amazing!

I walked into the store. George was talking to Fred. He looked over and grinned.

"Hey Love," he smiled, "you made it!"

"I would never miss this. The store looks perfect! I love it! All of the customers are going to love it! There's already people gathered outside!"

George's smile got bigger. "Really? Fred, can we open it up?"

Fred nodded. There were tons of people in the store at once.

"Kassidy, anything you want, it's on the house."

"You don't have to do that."

"But I want to," he kissed me. "Come on, there's one more thing I want to show you."

He led me into a back-room. It was decorated with moving pictures of me and George.

"Wow! You did all of this?"

"I had some help from Fred. Do you like it?"

"This is wonderful!" I was at a loss for words.

"I love you, Kassidy."

"I love you too." I turned around and saw George on one knee.

"Kassidy, you are the love of my life. You supported me while I worked on the store. You've always believed in me. You are the one for me. I am positive of that. So, Kassidy, my love, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Of course!" George slid the ring on my finger. I kissed him passionately.

After a few minutes, we broke apart. "Shall we go back to the store?" He asked.

I grabbed his hand and we walked back. Fred caught our eyes and winked. He walked over and whispered something in George's ear which sounded exactly like "told you she wouldn't be able to resist you."

"I can't," I interrupted, kissing my fiancé.

Hope you enjoyed it!